event

Haus Labs launch event

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

It’s literally her physical motions and how she is speaking that seem odd and overly acted. Almost like a drunk diva whose about to meltdown. Maybe that’s a theme? I don’t know. Somethings up. 

Well I hope she's okay and not actually near to meltdown. That would be awful if everyone was just praising her and missing the signs

DiscoStyx
Just now, Sky Juil said:

Do you have any hands-on real personal experience with the make-up that give you any reason whatsoever to call it **** excrement?  Because calling the makeup crappy could be considered slander.

I don't really care about your opinion one way or the other, but freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences of speech. Libel and slander are illegal.

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Evan Peters

I just gotta say: you’re allowed to critique Gaga. Nobody said you can’t and if you don’t think the line is genuine or it’s a marketing gimmick then that’s on you. However...it’s the same members...in the same makeup line related threads...crying about the same ****.

Imagine how much of a clown you gotta be to a) watch a livestream for an event promoting a product you hate b) comment in a thread about said livestream, again, complaining about the product, and c) cry when people call you out

absolute 🤡 

emma roberts is an abuser

whocares
1 minute ago, tomsches said:

Hey, I've just gotten up.

What are all the meltdowns about?

Her speech was cringe worthy apparently. It’s not that serious

Vitleysingur
1 minute ago, tomsches said:

Hey, I've just gotten up.

What are all the meltdowns about?

They were not invited to the launch party. :bradley::bradley:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

giskardsb

I mean, I get that some people would prefer that she be concentrating on music instead of makeup lines.   I will spend exactly 0$ on Haus Labs.    I'd prefer music too.

But that doesn't mean you get to make up (oh look, a pun) all kinds of false narratives about Gaga not caring about it, or Gaga being forced to do it, or Gaga doing it only for a quick cash grab, or Gaga not caring about quality, or whatever, just because you are looking for some reason to denigrate the project and Gaga's involvement in it.    The funny thing is, when you look for negative things, you always find them, because you are impressing your own negativity on whatever you've chosen to be negative about,

You don't have to like her doing Haus Labs, but just admit you don't like it; you don't have to try to drag Gaga or the product down for doing it.   Just accept that you are not her target audience and move on.   For everyone complaining about that speech, I guarantee you a few people were inspired by it.  And those people are her target audience.  I'm not her target audience, but it's cool.   She want's to be a businesswoman, I hope she is successful.  The last thing I'd wish on her is failure, which some here seem to be doing.

4 minutes ago, PEZ said:

the caption and her dabbing at her eyes :air: omg poor girl lol

:air:

Gaga can throw champagne at me any time :gaycat:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Sky Juil said:

Do you have any hands-on real personal experience with the make-up that give you any reason whatsoever to call it **** excrement?  Because calling the makeup crappy could be considered slander.

I don't really care about your opinion one way or the other, but freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences of speech. Libel and slander are illegal.

I actually bought the make up. And yes I do have personal experience with make up. But again you said you don’t care about my opinion.  So why even comment? 

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Evan Peters said:

I just gotta say: you’re allowed to critique Gaga. Nobody said you can’t and if you don’t think the line is genuine or it’s a marketing gimmick then that’s on you. However...it’s the same members...in the same makeup line related threads...crying about the same ****.

Imagine how much of a clown you gotta be to a) watch a livestream for an event promoting a product you hate b) comment in a thread about said livestream, again, complaining about the product, and c) cry when people call you out

absolute 🤡 

1 minute ago, giskardsb said:

I mean, I get that some people would prefer that she be concentrating on music instead of makeup lines.   I will spend exactly 0$ on Haus Labs.    I'd prefer music too.

But that doesn't mean you get to make up (oh look, a pun) all kinds of false narratives about Gaga not caring about it, or Gaga being forced to do it, or Gaga doing it only for a quick cash grab, or Gaga not caring about quality, or whatever, just because you are looking for some reason to denigrate the project and Gaga's involvement in it.    The funny thing is, when you look for negative things, you always find them, because you are impressing your own negativity on whatever you've chosen to be negative about,

You don't have to like her doing Haus Labs, but just admit you don't like it; you don't have to try to drag Gaga down for doing it.   Just accept that you are not her target audience and move on.   For everyone complaining about that speech, I guarantee you a few people were inspired by it.  And those people are her target audience.  I'm not her target audience, but it's cool.   She want's to be a businesswoman, I hope she is successful.  The last thing I'd wish on her is failure, which some here seem to be doing.

:applause:

derpmonster

Omg her makeup and looks go so well with 2012-13Ga and her singing MANiCURE is everything!

People saying she doesn't acknowledge ARTPOP :giveup:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived