💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Haus Labs launch event

Stef

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

I can cl the make up crappy, you might think is disrespectful but that I’m live in the US, it’s called freedom of speech. Not hate speech

That's not how it works :fail:

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lazz Monster

and i thought @Swallow's messes on the chart thread were a lot :poot: i kinda miss them now :poot:

Spoiler

i'm just kidding sis :heart:

We're far from the Shallow now

MessyTop
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

That's not how it works :fail:

Tell me how it works. I’m dying to now? So I can agree with you in everything you say?

Lazz Monster
3 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

I can call the make up crappy, you might think is disrespectful but  I’m live in the US, it’s called freedom of speech. Not hate speech

so now freedom of speech means you can say any bad things you want to ppl? gosh you must be real fun at parties

We're far from the Shallow now

Franch Toast
10 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

It is!! It’s adorable but for a while now it’s been a little more then that. Almost like she’s under the influence of medication or something. She was exactly like this at the Grammys, Met Gala, some ASIB interviews, etc. 

ITS NOT WHAT SHES SAYING! Her message is heartfelt and genuine and amazing. That is truly her!! She has worked hard and wants this to be something meaningful in people’s lives. 

It’s literally her physical motions and how she is speaking that seem odd and overly acted. Almost like a drunk diva whose about to meltdown. Maybe that’s a theme? I don’t know. Somethings up. 

Got it. Well, she was drinking while she was getting ready...And/or, maybe she feels pressure to come across more serious now after winning over the GP so it feels like she's trying too hard at times?... 

She/Her/Hers

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

That’s your reaction to my comment. I respect your reaction but I’m not calling you names. I just want people to get use to disagreements. It’s called life, and that’s ok.  

I can call the make up crappy, you might think is disrespectful but  I’m live in the US, it’s called freedom of speech. Not hate speech

ignore them :air: I don't know why this fanbase takes ANY criticism as a personal attack. God forbid u call MAKEUP out of all things crappy :air: 

BBhomemaker
3 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Somebody add "DJ in the list of Gaga's special talents lil quick

Is it a new song ???? omg wow 😲 did you heard that @LeJudas ?!? SO EXCITED!

MessyTop
Just now, Lazz Monster said:

so now freedom of speech means you can say any bad things you want to ppl? gosh you must be real fun at parties

It’s not call bad things. It’s called an opinion. Please is 2019, people will disagree with you in your every day life. That’s a fact. Not everyone is an enemy. 

The speech was not very good, but that literally matters zero percent for the rest of anyone’s life ever...

One more Gaga project down, and we’re closer to LG6! :excited:

giskardsb
20 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Hard work? Lol. Gurl get a grip, she get sa huge paycheck for putting her image On a crappy make up line people will forget about in 1 week. Chill. It’s call capitalism. Not art!

You are (intentionally I'd guess, judging from other posts) ignoring the facts that have come out about this being an actual startup company, with real venture capitalists and investors, and the investors have even talked about how one reason they invested was because of Gaga's heavy involvement in all aspects of getting this off the ground. 

It's hardly a simple licensing deal for a quick check.

1 minute ago, Vitleysingur said:

I literally want to slap someone here. If this is not hard work, bitch please do you archive anything other than rotting in the basement? :ohwell: 

Calm down and drink some chamomile. Other people's opinions on a forum aren't a good reason to threaten violence. Get it together.

MessyTop
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

ignore them :air: I don't know why this fanbase takes ANY criticism as a personal attack. God forbid u call MAKEUP out of all things crappy :air: 

It’s crazy, I’m a gay Mexican immigrant living in the US and me calling the make up crappy makes me toxic and an a attacker! Nuts. 

Archived