💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Haus Labs launch event

Stef

Featured Posts

Lazz Monster
2 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Hard work? Lol. Gurl get a grip, she get sa huge paycheck for putting her image On a crappy make up line people will forget about in 1 week. Chill. It’s call capitalism. Not art!

tbh i don't even know how you can call yourself a fan of someone who's been preaching kindness her whole life 

We're far from the Shallow now

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Y’all MUST know after 10 years Gaga is extra AF. 

The way some of you react is like you don’t know who this woman is. 

Just now, FlopSlurper said:

it was pretentious. how is she going to change the world by selling makeup :air: ma'am sell your makeup and go it ain't that serious

It’s serious enough for you to login to a forum to b!itch about it.....

Franch Toast

Am I the only one who finds her corniness heartfelt and endearing? She's always been a little (or a lot) extra, but that doesn't take away from her sincerity. 

She/Her/Hers

Just now, FlopSlurper said:

it was pretentious. how is she going to change the world by selling makeup :air: ma'am sell your makeup and go it ain't that serious

You're the one watching a livestream of her beauty launch.... 

HeavyyMetalVenuss

i just want to add that seeing people who i’m assuming are lm’s just commenting shieße like “🤡🤮🙄 where’s LG6?” on the live made me feel SO bad, chill the f*ck out and stop acting entitled

Cake like Malibu Gaga

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Renie said:

Kindness must be a new concept for some people here...:trollga:

I want you to learn 2 words tonight. 

Disagreement and kindness.

You can disagree with someone and still be kind. People in the real world disagree with each other every day! Clam down, I’m a kind person and I can still disagree with gaga  

I tried once to zoom-in. She was like 1/9 of my little phone screen. Like Tinkerbell in a black jacket with a dongle belt.  Me, hypnotized by the rainbow colored hearts flying up the whole speach.  I added a few too. :hor:

And yes I was hoping there would be a black iliener. She's been wearing it already. And stickers?

He8MyHeart

I kinda felt like she was trying to convince herself that this makeup line was in line with her beliefs. But it came across really forced.

FlopSlurper
Just now, GLK said:

It’s serious enough for you to login to a forum to b!itch about it.....

isn't the point of forums to share opinions or? why so butthurt- :oprah:

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Again, don't listen to the member who called makeup, clown makeup for girls :fail:

The "ignore user" button is a fabulous function :vegas: I highly recommend it :huntyga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

geusst1235
3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

By spreading positivity and love with her fans/making people feel confident in themselves. Makeup can still have an affect on people, just like music can. She is simply spreading her message through another medium. It truly isn't that difficult to understand.

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Hard work? Lol. Gurl get a grip, she get sa huge paycheck for putting her image On a crappy make up line people will forget about in 1 week. Chill. It’s call capitalism. Not art!

1 minute ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

I’m a kind person and I can still disagree with gaga  

waka flocka ok GIF

Archived