💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Haus Labs launch event

Stef

Featured Posts

G U C C I

That’s one of the only times I have actually not liked a speech from her. I LOVED what she said but it’s how she said it.

Like she is actually trying to be extra instead of just being her normal extra self. Ever since Joanne you can see her putting on a persona/act and trying to be “Gaga” at times. Maybe it’s me. I love her either way just an observation. 

And now I’m going to buy some type of armor for my eyes :lana:

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y’all are so ridiculous. The woman is pouring her heart out about a project she is obviously extremely passionate about. Keep in mind all the pressure on her rn. That speech was extremely transparent and heartfelt. The beauty community is harsh....and her own fans are no different. 

Anyway....

that Armour Masque is cuteeeeee, and it is technically a sticker :flutter:

I am gonna stock up for Halloween and other purposes :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HeavyyMetalVenuss

people are entitled to their opinions, but if gags would have announced anything with lg6 in that speech, you wouldn’t be finding any fault with it :reductive: let her makeup line that literally JUST LAUNCHED have it’s time to shine, please and thanks

Cake like Malibu Gaga

MessyTop
1 minute ago, smitherz said:

y’all are so ****ing annoying. just appreciate all the hard work she’s done and pipe down. ungrateful little shits no wonder she hates us 

Hard work? Lol. Gurl get a grip, she get sa huge paycheck for putting her image On a crappy make up line people will forget about in 1 week. Chill. It’s call capitalism. Not art!

1 minute ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Amen. A corporate speech full of B.S. Is sad to see her do this, like why did she end up doing make up?? Why Gaga why? She’s above all of this 

Tbh I’d be totally fine with her doing it if she had more of a Rihanna approach to it, which was totally relatable yet INCLUSIVE and revolutionary in it’s own right.

Gaga’s approach with Haus Labs is very distorted if that makes sense, like I see what she’s aiming for but she has a cringe/corny way of bringing it together. Trust and believe all those makeup influencers over there think they’re the sh*t and then some, they don’t need to be babied into loving themselves. Gone are the days of self pity. I love her and her message of self love but there should be a different approach to it. For her sake I hope this goes well and becomes extremely successful, but I can’t see that happening without numerous adjustments. Cringe. 

geusst1235
11 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

this has to be her cringiest and most pretentious speech  ever-

All I saw is a woman who was excited to finally release something she has worked very hard on for many months. She is passionate and proud about what she has created. I find it ironic how she used this moment to tell everyone to spread kindness and love yet you're saying that her speech was pretentious. You clearly did not get the memo here.

She has made speeches like that for literally years, and in no way did it seem like she was trying too hard. 

Love her and support her brand.

But honestly, her speeches and interviews have sounded like she’s carried acting into her off-set and personal life. I miss seeing that genuine Gaga who sat at the piano and gave a real heartfelt and honest speech like Hair at the BTWB or at the 2010 VMAs

LilyLark
Just now, smitherz said:

y’all are so ****ing annoying. just appreciate all the hard work she’s done and pipe down. ungrateful little shits no wonder she hates us 

Yep. LM don't have to like it, but constantly dragging her on social media and everywhere is just...ugh. Gags is honestly luckily the negativity from the LM hasn't been picked up by the press that much  besides the complaints about Amazon....remember the whole mess with Perfect Illusion and how the bloggers, etc. picked up on how much some of the LM hated it and ran a few blog posts about it?

And the speech was whatever. I thought it was a bit cringe, but some people on here are acting like bish said she was about to have a threesome with Putin and Trump. Some people get called out for being overly sunshiny and positive on here, but there's a flip side with people who are overly negative and dramatic.

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Fanta said:

Tbh I’d be totally fine with her doing it if she had more of a Rihanna approach to it, which was totally relatable yet INCLUSIVE and revolutionary in it’s own right.

Gaga’s approach with Haus Labs is very distorted if that makes sense, like I see what she’s aiming for but she has a cringe/corny way of bringing it together. Trust and believe all those makeup influencers over there think they’re the sh*t and then some, they don’t need to be babied into loving themselves. Gone are the days of self pity. I love her and her message of self love but there should be a different approach to it. For her sake I hope this goes well and becomes extremely successful, but I can’t see that happening without numerous adjustments. Cringe. 

Amen!!

Luna Lovegood

the meltdown is finally happening :selena:

luna’s advocate

FlopSlurper
Just now, HangWang said:

All I saw is a woman who was excited to finally release someone she has worked very hard on for months. She is passionate and proud about what she has created. I find it ironic how she used this moment to tell everyone to spread kindness and love yet you're saying that her speech was pretentious. Someone clearly did not get the memo here.

She has made speeches like that for literally years, and in no way did it seem like she was trying too hard.

it was pretentious. how is she going to change the world by selling makeup :air: ma'am sell your makeup and go it ain't that serious

6 minutes ago, Mustang said:

That was that :poot:

Gaga I love you, but come back to music please :giveup:

Why are you acting like that's not going to happen very soon... This isn't about what you want. 

Archived