Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What should us gays do to promote Haus Labs

Ladey Gaygay

Featured Posts

25 minutes ago, Dukttape said:

:sharon: oh sweety. That's not how you agree with someone on here.

Then again you've been fartin around on here for almost a year so I can't imagine that's a surprise

:what::wtfga:it isn’t something like “thanks for saying that” or at least something positive

Gifs with sound teas

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonatellaPop
3 hours ago, Widows Kiss said:

Boycott. The sooner it flops, the sooner she will realize that she is a musician.

Omg NOOOOOO

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Franch Toast
10 minutes ago, Prismatic Monster said:

Nothing, we let it flop so she can come back to music :huntyga:

But then she'll be sad and scrap LG6 to record an album that makes Joanne seem like it's full of dance bops in comparison, and we'll have to wait three more years for LG6. 

(I love Joanne, so no shade there.) 

She/Her/Hers

Brilliant thread, I think we should all just buy it and post pictures of ourselves looking hawt in it :hor:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, highlyreductive said:

Am I getting paid for that?

For what?

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Prismatic Light
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

But then she'll be sad and scrap LG6 to record an album that makes Joanne seem like it's full of dance bops in comparison, and we'll have to wait three more years for LG6. 

Omg maybe you're right... Or maybe after HL flop she'll come back with a dark techno experimental dance album stronger than ever, just to **** on whoever didn't buy her makeup:teehee: Her look what you made me do is coming #LG6 #DangerousPainIsComing #2024Release

Be kind 🧡

use the product, create with the product, share *hashtags and pictures, make art, try to create a movement like body revolution that would perpetuate the "battle for your life" motto.

maybe accompany the pictures with words about how we are brave in our everyday life ? 

hello hello baby.

DutchHooker
4 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Become the next obnoxious spam after "STAN LOONA" replace it with "STAN HAUS LABS" 

Omg I'm getting so tired of those Loona tweets... but the fact is, it actually works... because now I know that there is someone who's name is Loona and she's doing K-pop.

They literally react under EVERY post I see on twitter from PopCrave or something.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Woolfsmck
2 hours ago, Gypsy03 said:

Why do people still distinguish gay and straight?

Personal growth is stunted for some...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Woolfsmck
46 minutes ago, brucee said:

use the product, create with the product, share hostages and pictures, make art, try to create a movement like body revolution that would perpetuate the "battle for your life" motto.

maybe accompany the pictures with words about how we are brave in our everyday life ? 

1 hour ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Brilliant thread, I think we should all just buy it and post pictures of ourselves looking hawt in it :hor:

If you are sincere, then that would be a great promotion...

Sincerity about a produce really does transfer thru photos

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

Her music will improve with every success...so haus labs will affect her music ..

4 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

If you are sincere, then that would be a great promotion...

Sincerity about a produce really does transfer thru photos

yes we are sincere, but it's also about union. I've bought my #rosebitch so I can wonder about such things to do. Not everybody has to wear/buy the make up I suppose, but more about a message of kindness and bravery as Gaga always did. It starts here, by being more kind towards each other (I have this feeling that we all work on it as I see a lot of people sharing this message). Also I meant hashtags not 'hostages' omg.... :derpga:

hello hello baby.

Woolfsmck
3 minutes ago, brucee said:

yes we are sincere, but it's also about union. I've bought my #rosebitch so I can wonder about such things to do. Not everybody has to wear/buy the make up I suppose, but more about a message of kindness and bravery as Gaga always did. It starts here, by being more kind towards each other (I have this feeling that we all work on it as I see a lot of people sharing this message). Also I meant hashtags not 'hostages' omg.... :derpga:

Sounds good

Ladey Gaygay
49 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Omg I'm getting so tired of those Loona tweets... but the fact is, it actually works... because now I know that there is someone who's name is Loona and she's doing K-pop.

They literally react under EVERY post I see on twitter from PopCrave or something.

What if we become russian bots and spam all of Irina Shayks posts

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Archived