💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Pregnant with LG6

roy

Featured Posts

Did y'all forgot that she is from Planet G.O.A.T? Her pregnancy length are not like regular human and may as long or longer than elephants (95 weeks aka 21 months) :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Illuminati

Did y'all forget that it started with people saying she looked pregnant? It wasn't meant to be a 9 month countdown, she just responded to body  shaming lol.

Spoiler

Fad aborted that album baby the moment she tweeted about it, we'll get the lead in 2024

Marilyn MonHoe
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Did y'all forgot that she is from Planet G.O.A.T? Her pregnancy length are not like regular human and may as long or longer than elephants (95 weeks aka 21 months) :flower:

This is the best response of this thread :sharon:

Franch Toast

I know this is all posted in good fun, but I don't think we can read too much into the pregnancy tweet. I suspect she posted it to dispel the "LG's Pregnant and Doesn't Know Who the Daddy Is" headlines like we see above, not as any sort of cryptic hint regarding the album's release date. 

Of course, I would love it if in fact the lead single came out within 9 months of the Tweet...

She/Her/Hers

Sneaky Oliver
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Did y'all forgot that she is from Planet Enigma? Her pregnancy length are not like regular human and may as long or longer than elephants (95 weeks aka 21 months) :flower:

Fixed. GOAT aint a planet :derpga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived