6 minutes ago, Lady lala said:

Madonna fans dont have a life

Not a long one that's for sure

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Compile all the fake ones and send them to Haus Labs so they can sue them.

It is time to fight back.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chromaticunt

My question is, why would anyone hate Gaga? 

Hop onboard the stan train, hunties, you'll love stanning a nine-time GRAMMY award-winning singer, Academy award-nominated  actress and AVON lady.  What's not to like? :hor:

2 hours ago, ThatBinch said:

My question is, why would anyone hate Gaga? 

Hop onboard the stan train, hunties, you'll love stanning a nine-time GRAMMY award-winning singer, Academy award-nominated  actress and AVON lady.  What's not to like? :hor:

Imo, it started when Gaga won awards, #1s, acclaim, magazine covers, and talk show appearances which people thought their faves deserved more.  They felt cheated by Gaga even though that was never Gaga's intention.  Once the hate started, people jumped on the bandwagon because it was deemed cool to hate Gaga.   Even radio stations took part because their listeners hated Gaga.  Nowadays it's just blind hate, there's no real reason.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Giorno Giovanna

how can people be like that? 

I can't fathom it. 

Why don't they use their energy and time to get further ahead in life, improve themselves, instead of trying to sabotage, lie and pull others down. 

I hate this ****. If only this type of people could just disappear forever. 

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

SharkmanthaC

How did they get their products already?!?! :grr:

Spoiler

But seriously, why do you have to spend time sabotaging someone.  So you don't like Gaga, get a hobby.

she/her/hers

Imagine hating a person YOU'VE NEVER EVEN MET so much that you're willing to do something like that.

Pathetic doesn't even begin to cover it :saladga:

I assume these idiots are Madonna fans? :interestinga:

5 hours ago, Red said:

You don’t need to be very bright to know the claims are fake

One of the weirder, scarier aspects of Stan twitter is that, like, maybe around half the time these claims are just troll posts made by people with a weird sense of humor (the other half being malicious trolls), and yet media will catch on.

Regarding Gaga, it happened with "Shallowbucks" (which was hilarious, and the ensuing "___bucks" memes are super funny) and it happened with the "100 people" meme (in the end, not as funny and made people think of Gaga differently). Worst part is that those were from fans

I don't think mainstream media knows how to handle trolls from stan twitter yet, is my point lksdjfskjalkjs

3 points in and ready for more

giskardsb
1 hour ago, Miel said:

One of the weirder, scarier aspects of Stan twitter is that, like, maybe around half the time these claims are just troll posts made by people with a weird sense of humor (the other half being malicious trolls), and yet media will catch on.

Regarding Gaga, it happened with "Shallowbucks" (which was hilarious, and the ensuing "___bucks" memes are super funny) and it happened with the "100 people" meme (in the end, not as funny and made people think of Gaga differently). Worst part is that those were from fans

I don't think mainstream media knows how to handle trolls from stan twitter yet, is my point lksdjfskjalkjs

Big difference though between those examples and falsely claiming physical harm.  The second is legitimately a crime. 

Archived