💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga haters sabotaging Haus Labs launch

dit

Featured Posts

CyanDante

I hope they do face legal charges. Should serve a nice precedent for the rest! :interestinga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Haus Labs doesn't even have foundation :fail:

That's what was making me laugh :laughga:  they're making out that they spread the lipgloss all over their entire faces

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

GagaMyBlood95

lol people will see through these irrelevant tweets. Just don't give them the attention they crave for :coffee:

IAmNotHere1997

Y'all acting shocked like we didn't make it to national news for trying to sabotage Venim with fake negative reviews :selena:

Prismatic Light

Some people nowadays have too much free time... They're irrilevant tweets tho, nobody care. 

Be kind 🧡

FfFfFfFF

Where are our Applause prostution/ soccer moms/ Venom reviews/ Starbucks vouchers of this era? Monsters, come up with something already. :triggered:

Vitleysingur
10 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Where are our Applause prostution/ soccer moms/ Venom reviews/ Starbucks vouchers of this era? Monsters, come up with something already. :triggered:

Grandma beauty review (Live from senior caring center) is coming!

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Defmix100
22 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The Venom reviews were the only bad thing tearing somethng else down, the others were'nt attacking someone/something

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

The Venom reviews were the only bad thing tearing somethng else down, the others were'nt attacking someone/something

My point was that we need another tactic, regardless. 

anderson cooper cat GIF

skedaddleBItCh

These people trying to take Gagz down when they cannot because she's just too powerful I-

:firega:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Archived