💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ash Ketchum Is Finally A Pokémon Master

RAMROD

Featured Posts

jfwmmkvebtpopwlhxypo.png

Ash Ketchum has finally become a Pokémon Master

For more than 20 years, Ash Ketchum has wanted to be the very best -- like no one ever was.

The Pokémon trainer has traveled across the land, searching far and wide, in an attempt to catch 'em all. But in all his years of training and battling, the forever 10-year-old has virtually always lost out to stronger trainers in Pokémon League tournaments, falling short of his dream of becoming a Pokémon Master.

Until now, that is.

In the latest episode of "Pokémon the Series: Sun and Moon," Ash finally wins the championship competition of the Alola League, marking the first time the protagonist has won an official Pokémon League tournament. (Not counting his victory in the Orange Islands League.)

Full article at Source:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/15/entertainment/ash-ketchum-pokemon-win-trnd/index.html

It is big deal enough for CNN to cover it :giveup:

This is probably another end for most of ours childhood. Since the rumor has it the new ones is reboot series and will retire Ash.

Congrats Ash! And farewell(??) :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Delusional

I stg when this was on when I was a kid I was SO bored :interestinga: Never saw the appeal

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

So the show is finally over? Look at his face, looks completely different from the original. Not to mention team Rocket's look nowadays, you'd run away.

Miracle
11 minutes ago, chipz said:

So the show is finally over? Look at face, looks completely different from the original. No to mention team Rocket's look nowadays, you'd run away.

They're doing a series with a new kid. 

Archived