💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga and the Number 5

Tony31511

Featured Posts

whocares
1 minute ago, daddybunny said:

If you listen to the very beginning of the song she sings it twice. The first time she sings “Oh” 5 times, and the second time she kind of does this vocal run with the fourth “Oh” to make it sound like the 6 that you hear. Lordt we really need new music lol

You’re right. I’m listening to it now. She does says “Oh” five times in the beginning:ladyhaha:

The Fame

No, the vast majority of those are really serious stretches that probably weren't worth listing as part of a 'conspiracy' idea. 

FfFfFfFF

You can take every number out there and get some events linked to her career. 8 - everything that happened in 2008 and 2018, The Fame and ASIB Soundtrack, TFM tracklisting, probably some specific events, songs or videos that were released on the 8th, just an example.. 

PartySick
4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

You can take every number out and get some events linked to her career. 8 - everything that happened in 2008 and 2018, The Fame and ASIB Soundtrack, TFM tracklisting, probably some specific events, songs or videos that were released on the 8th, just an example.. 

But is there a thread about 8? Cause there's one about 5 :ally:

I love threads like this. It's the delulu stans and their crazy ways that hooked me into this site :giveup:

🖤

Archived