💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Scariest Movie

whocares

Featured Posts

whocares

It’s been a long time and I mean a LONG time since I enjoyed a horror film. Can you recommend the scariest and most terrifying movie you know?

whocares
Just now, TheQueenLG said:

The Witch 

Hereditary

Blair Witch Project

The Conjuring

Have you seen all of these?

Only The Conjuring. I should really check Hereditary. I keep forgetting about it.

this kind of uncommon movie called, The Monster Ball

Omg that one scene where the sea monster ripped off that woman's clothes and ate her was just almost too unbearable to watch :saladga:

TheQueenLG
Just now, scarlxrd said:

Only The Conjuring. I should really check Hereditary. I keep forgetting about it.

The Witch by Robert Eggers is the type of atmospheric horror that gets under your skin and never leaves. I love that one! Watch it with subtitles because the dialect is hard to understand. Well, at least it was for me!

Deep Red (Italian), Suspiria (old -Italian- and new in English), Sinister, The Strangers, Vacancy, The Hills Have Eyes, Revenge, Stranger by the Lake (French), VHS series is interesting/mini movies in one, Sleep Tight (Spanish, it's sooo good), Veronica (also Spanish and so good imo)

Franch Toast
2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Deep Red (Italian), Suspiria (old -Italian- and new in English), Sinister, The Strangers, Vacancy, The Hills Have Eyes, Revenge, Stranger by the Lake (French), VHS series is interesting/mini movies in one, Sleep Tight (Spanish, it's sooo good), Veronica (also Spanish and so good imo)

The Strangers is terrifying. It'll make you never want to open your door again. 

While they're not necessarily the most terrifying of horror films, Jordan Peele's Get Out and Us are both really thought-provoking and well done (the later is scarier in my opinion).  

It is really good – talking about the one released two years ago (part I). I haven't seen part II yet. 

She/Her/Hers

TEETH a movie about a virgin girl who has teeth in her vagina and it bites any guy’s d*ck when they wanna have sex. :confused:

Archived