💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Beyoncé Presents: Making The Gift

Ghost Face

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

It's embarrassing at this point how desperate she is for Grammys and Emmys. She feels like she's got to release BTS clips and full-on projects every time she wants to put out music now, she just feels like everyone is demanding this stuff when recent sales of her recent releases (Everything Is Love, Homecoming, The Gift) that the public's love affair with Beyonce is on the wane, big time. Clearly, The Gift was expected to be a much bigger deal if she's made this accompanying documentary and now it just looks like a really embarrassing indulgence (and it wouldn't be the first time). I'm glad awards committees are no longer kissing the ground she walks on, it might actually make her music better. But will be ever be spared from the onslaught of surprise album drops and unnecessary documentaries from Beyonce? Only time will tell.

19 hours ago, TMM90 said:

this is all she knows how to do; hence the p|ss poor reception of every project she has released since her self titled album in December 2013.

Ok, I supported everything you said apart from this. Her self-titled got 85 on Metacritic, Lemonade is her most well-received studio album with 92, Everything Is Love got 80, Homecoming got 98 and The Gift got 77. And this is much better than the scores she got pre-2013. The critic loved her more, not less, as time went on and the "everyone loves Beyonce" PR narrative took over.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

The album didnt do that well to warrant a documentary to be released but I can tell this was already planned before the actual release of the film and soundtrack and she assumed it would be a smash hit...lol

Contractually I think they still have to release all this footage so that's why they are still gonna show it but so long after the film came out? 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

It ain’t that deep y’all it’s just for the fans:awkney: it’s interesting to watch. At this point in her career I think she is just fine regardless of what she does. Legend tingz!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Ghost Face
17 minutes ago, Talenti said:

It ain’t that deep y’all it’s just for the fans:awkney: it’s interesting to watch. At this point in her career I think she is just fine regardless of what she does. Legend tingz!

yes girl GIF

It's an honor.

y'all are dumb for saying she's doing this to get awards. Seeing how the Emmys JUST treated her the other night...its obvious this documentary was worked on before hand and that she doesn't care. Sis didn't even go to the Emmys while her entire team did and only 3/7 people of her team were nominated themselves..... She's doing this for herself and the fans, not for any type of awards.... 

On 9/15/2019 at 6:52 PM, Pablo said:

It's a soundtrack album, stay pressed :ally:

Compare the amount of writers on ASIB OST and The Gift.

There’s your answer, sweetie

6 hours ago, Rio said:

The Gift is a collaborative album with artists from ALL over Africa....

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Rio said:

That really changed my mind :oops:

Why do people hate on Beyoncé so much? 

Don't visit my profile

I’m trying to find a place to watch it but idk where:giveup: I hope I didn’t miss it:giveup:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

KingRedd

Rumi & Sir :kara: so far it’s been good, I love BTS moments with celebs like her. Gaga when she has kids will be lovely to see too :pawsup: 

Great documentary for the FANS... “it’s for awards” lmao please find something to do. 

May I Read You? 😎

Borislshere

Just realized this aired on the one year anniversary of my otr 2 date. The first time I got to witness Beyoncé live :pray:

ASKSKDJDJD ITS ABOUT TO PREMIERE FOR ME I’LL POST MY THOUGHTS AFTER:giveup: I love when she talks her deep voice is so sexy I-

I’m ready:giveup:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

LilyLark
On 9/15/2019 at 10:25 AM, Talenti said:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG:bradley:

BIXCH U BETTER BE IN THE VIDEO PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU I MISS SEEING YOU TALK AND BEHAVE LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING:giveup:

:giveup:I CAN ALREADY TASTE IT:giveup: The flavor:giveup:

It's interesting this is on ABC—we know she has a multi pic deal with Netflix so she clearly has multiple documentaries/projects in the works. Now I'm wondering what the h*ll she'll do for Netflix, next, after Homecoming. Something for the next album...a visual album or a doc about making it?:

Archived