Beyoncé Presents: Making The Gift

Ghost Face

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adamsenigma
33 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

Except when we get served it’s with double the talent. 

Talent is not even that important when you can’t translate it to the work. Beyoncé is talented AF too, she's a better performer than Gaga while Gaga is a better musician, but at least Bey ALWAYS serves, it's not active on social media but she gives insight on her work. Documentaries, filmed shows and more. For some reason Gaga and her team never do that kind of stuff wish is sad, we never got to see how the SB really was born, how it progressed and all that. 5F2 was a great documentary, but it's literally the only real docuemtary we have gotten. 

I just wish Gaga's team was more generous to the fans, I don’t know. Don't get me wrong but being a Gaga stan has been really boring lately. 

Shade all you want, I’ll take this over Haus Labs any day

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8977b8dd21b484c4c8e3d

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

jacs vs looser
1 hour ago, gagaisitalian said:

Who asked for this?

Seems like campaining to me, for the Grammys most likely. (I mean that without shade: it's a smart business move that also keeps the fans happy)

KingRedd

All the instant random shade from the Beyonce Fanclub on here is amusing. "Who asked for this" hmm idk her fans? Bey always films stuff like this and it's so fascinating to watch things come together. And for the love of BTW can we please find a new insult besides "she doesnt write" when literally EVERY one of your faves has had written material given to them that they tweaked and slapped their name on... and i mean every fave ha. Learn how the industry works. If yall really think that one person writes every lyric to their songs.... child....

May I Read You? 😎

whocares
7 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

All the instant random shade from the Beyonce Fanclub on here is amusing. "Who asked for this" hmm idk her fans? Bey always films stuff like this and it's so fascinating to watch things come together. And for the love of BTW can we please find a new insult besides "she doesnt write" when literally EVERY one of your faves has had written material given to them that they tweaked and slapped their name on... and i mean every fave ha. Learn how the industry works. If yall really think that one person writes every lyric to their songs.... child....

I’m not even a Beyoncé fan and I’m tired of this bullshit too. After the success of ASIB, Monsters have gotten extremely cocky. But watch them cry when Gaga “flops” again. We wish we can have this much footage that only B provides for her fans. I don’t even want to come here anymore.

KingRedd
4 minutes ago, scarlxrd said:

I’m not even a Beyoncé fan and I’m tired of this bullshit too. After that Oscar win, Monsters have gotten extremely cocky. But watch them cry when Gaga flops again. We wish we can have this much footage that only B provides for her fans. I don’t even want to come here anymore.

It's okay, Don't let them run you off. There are still genuine Gaga fans who don't bash for fun and giggles and reactions.  I truly hope she doesnt flop because this fanbase would implode. Hopefully Gaga does more filming behind the scenes because she's very entertaining to watch brainstorm and be a boss too. Ignore the hate 

May I Read You? 😎

29 minutes ago, scarlxrd said:

I’m not even a Beyoncé fan and I’m tired of this bullshit too. After the success of ASIB, Monsters have gotten extremely cocky. But watch them cry when Gaga “flops” again. We wish we can have this much footage that only B provides for her fans. I don’t even want to come here anymore.

I get you but LMs have always been that way, it has Nothing to do with the success of ASIB. And honnestly it's not that deep, and both LMs and the Hives treat Gaga this way too. Even when she succeeds, the fans like to make "fun" of her. You shouldn't take it too seriously. It's just like when Gaga announces a show, many fans say things like "I can't wait for her to cancel the show". It can be boring sometimes, but I honnestly think it's all in good fun :)  

As a fan of Beyoncé, I don't care about this. The Gift was a good companion album to the movie, but it's been two months. This should have come before, or at the same time as the movie. This shouldn't be more than a bonus feature on a tour Blu-ray. :trollga:

it KILLS ME how Beyonce and her team scrape together such pretentious footage of her always acting as if she creates these masterful projects from a blank canvas. Unlike Janet Jackson, Dawn, Rihanna, Madonna, Tina Turner, Pink, Cher, Mya & Christina Aguilera, Beyoncé lacks CREATIVITY. she does not create her own concert themes, album titles, costumes, song lyrics, music video treatments or alter egos. EVERYTHING she has ever presented publicly has been styled & curated by other, more talented individuals. you can tell by how Beyonce dresses off stage (prior to hiring the stylist), that she has no real eye for art, fashion, trends or couture. this is why her work can always be found in the unique creations of other singers, dancers & talents that are lesser known. even the video for the song that was lifted as the lead single from this “The Gift” project was copied from another female, African artist. FRAME BY FRAME, COSTUME BY COSTUME, LOCATION BY LOCATION, the Empressive Channel on YouTube displayed how Beyonce ripped another woman’s original work. this is all she knows how to do; hence the p|ss poor reception of every project she has released since her self titled album in December 2013. Beyonce is nowhere near as unique, original or creative as her publicists and her wanna be down “industry friends” hail her to be. it’s like an unsaid Hollywood rule to never publicly speak the truth about Beyonce or Jay. that’s why people are so taken aback when realists like myself write or share this level of truth. we are conditioned to believe that Beyonce is somehow greater than the Diana Ross’, Tina Turner’s, Lena Horne’s, Janet Jackson’s & Dorothy Danderidge’s that she could only hope to somehow share a hair of originality with. mark my words.. this CBS Special will be nothing more than another smoke & mirrors performance pulled from the Carter’s sketchbook of deceit. 

no thank you!

I doubt she's doing this for the Grammys, especially since the album is sadly not charting anymore. Its a fantastic album and i'll be watching tomorrow because I was always curious about the process this took, especially since she was touring AND voicing in The Lion King. 

But seeing how the Grammys have treated her in the past with the bigger prizes and how the Emmys LITERALLY treated her last night, I know she's absolutely done with trying to please the Grammys or any Academy member of that matter

6 hours ago, TMM90 said:

it KILLS ME how Beyonce and her team scrape together such pretentious footage of her always acting as if she creates these masterful projects from a blank canvas. Unlike Janet Jackson, Dawn, Rihanna, Madonna, Tina Turner, Pink, Cher, Mya & Christina Aguilera, Beyoncé lacks CREATIVITY. she does not create her own concert themes, album titles, costumes, song lyrics, music video treatments or alter egos. EVERYTHING she has ever presented publicly has been styled & curated by other, more talented individuals. you can tell by how Beyonce dresses off stage (prior to hiring the stylist), that she has no real eye for art, fashion, trends or couture. this is why her work can always be found in the unique creations of other singers, dancers & talents that are lesser known. even the video for the song that was lifted as the lead single from this “The Gift” project was copied from another female, African artist. FRAME BY FRAME, COSTUME BY COSTUME, LOCATION BY LOCATION, the Empressive Channel on YouTube displayed how Beyonce ripped another woman’s original work. this is all she knows how to do; hence the p|ss poor reception of every project she has released since her self titled album in December 2013. Beyonce is nowhere near as unique, original or creative as her publicists and her wanna be down “industry friends” hail her to be. it’s like an unsaid Hollywood rule to never publicly speak the truth about Beyonce or Jay. that’s why people are so taken aback when realists like myself write or share this level of truth. we are conditioned to believe that Beyonce is somehow greater than the Diana Ross’, Tina Turner’s, Lena Horne’s, Janet Jackson’s & Dorothy Danderidge’s that she could only hope to somehow share a hair of originality with. mark my words.. this CBS Special will be nothing more than another smoke & mirrors performance pulled from the Carter’s sketchbook of deceit. 

no thank you!

Uh...you good?:gum:

I'm sorry but why the **** are gaga stans even talking about what Beyoncé is doing? shouldn't we be talking about our own fave and let the hive talk about Beyoncé 

Archived