💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana says not to worry about chart positions

corvus albus

Featured Posts

corvus albus

I very much agree with her. It's one of the most toxic parts of all of the current music fanbases to brag about stupid chart achievements.

whocares

After she got her two number ones, her fans became very cocky. But isn’t that the case with most fans from other pop stars too? I also remember how people used to make fun of her for not having a number one. I think that’s why they care so much about charts.

Agreed, it’s the most annoying excuse to say that one artist is better than the other when that’s not how that works:triggered:

(off topic but why does she always use these two 🙈🖤 emojis I can’t:lmao:)

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Erich Johnson

i agree

but  the obsession with critical recognition and awards

it's part of same sickness

:lolly:

What she says is right but trying telling that to the people who work for her/who she works for who rely on her charting well to essentially make money off her success.

Spartacus

If it went #1, would she be chastising her fans for boasting about it going #1 (or "caring too much about the charts") then? :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Yeah we've been there. Now everyone pressures their fav to release something chart topping :saladga: why can't you just enjoy the music

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

HeavyCapiLover

And she's totally right. Nowadays it seems like everything done especiallt by a woman that doesn't go 1 is considered as a flop or an underperformance but it's not the case. When see LMs saying how gaga's strategy should be so that she can be 1 it pisses me off all the time. What matters is the quality of the music, just enjoy it and every artists even the more successful have their "flop" moment or see their chart success declining. It's just the way music industry works.

Archived