Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Unboxing Haus Labs

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

LGMonster95

It's just a packaging for the love of god even thought it looks good & professional enough (yeah I know it doesn't seem to be that special but does it really need to be too?) what really matters is the quality of the product from it. I'm not into beauty products at all but I ain't gonna sh*t on this before its release just because this project is not on my taste. Let's just wait and see how this is going first and then talk about if its a flop or success or stuff like this

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cello
2 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

It's just a packaging for the love of god even thought it looks good & professional enough (yeah I know it doesn't seem to be that special but does it really need to be too?) what really matters is the quality of the product from it. I'm not into beauty products at all but I ain't gonna sh*t on this before its release just because this project is not on my taste. Let's just wait and see how this is going first and then talk about if its a flop or success or stuff like this

Completely agree! I couldn't care less about the packaging as long as the product is good. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

2 hours ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

These LMs trashing Haus Labs faster than the speed of light...😗😗

I mean, the box actually looks professional and clean... What are y'all going on about? It's not basic and doesn't look cheap💀💀💀

Sorry, but I think you guys should get out of this convo if you already concluded that you hate Haus Labs

Do you expect anything else? Little Complainers live to put her down. Suddenly they are make up experts. 🙄

Blue Jeans

Kylie Jenner had a similar launch

maxresdefault.jpg

1dd9655f9e50c5535111e8a6f8d4e048.jpg 

and Fenty  beauty too

maxresdefault.jpg 

But they're a little bit less basic...

Who cares about the boxes tho, people are here for the formula.. let's hope she delivers

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Morphine Prince

Honestly it looks like a standard box to me. Packaging doesn’t always have to be out there. 

People are really complaining about this? What really matters is the product itself. 

Brie Candy

It is ok to look "cheap". This is just the first step, HausLabs is just a starter in this business, they need to be careful.

Kylie and Fenty Beauty did the same with their debuts

EEh2wUxW4AAlRwJ?format=jpg&name=360x360

EEh2wU5W4AIQkth?format=jpg&name=360x360

Fans out here dragging Gaga over a box and then complaining that she's "withdrawn" from the fanbase in the same breath. Reading the comments some of you people leave here makes my heart hurt. I'm glad Gaga stays away from ya'll these days . You're bad for her health :classy:

Lady Gaga Eye Roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

Edit: I for one love it! I think it ties in perfectly with the slick black looks we've been getting in the promo videos and the black tissue paper and shatter effect on the bags is giving me major TFM era vibes. I live for this box. 

Love + Art

phantasmas
2 hours ago, brucee said:

this make up will be bought by more boys than girls. This is the revolution. 

i started dabbling in makeup just so id sort of know what im doing with Haus Labs... glad to be part of the revolution  :bon:

8 hours ago, Luv u Sum said:

It looks so cheap :bradley:

1.  Looks can be deceiving.

2.  Those bags are courtesy gifts. I take it that ppl use these to just protect their carry all bags? It's meant to take something from point a to point b. And if ppl are regular makeup users than they prolly already have their own heavy duty bag and are not desperately relying on these.

3.  And you know that box is going in the trash next day so ...

The money is in the product and its packaging. As it should be.

In conclusion....can y'all just be happy for a bitch 

real housewives reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

:queenga:HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAUS LABS :classy:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

ItWasntLaauv
3 hours ago, Red said:

Not gonna lie, I'm at the edge of my seat wating for Jeffree 

Even though I don’t care about him, I know he has a good lil bit of influence :bradley: Personally, I’m more waiting to see Michelle Phan’s thoughts about it over anybody. :firega:

23 minutes ago, Vyxx said:

Fans out here dragging Gaga over a box and then complaining that she's "withdrawn" from the fanbase in the same breath. Reading the comments some of you people leave here makes my heart hurt. I'm glad Gaga stays away from ya'll these days . You're bad for her health :classy:

Lady Gaga Eye Roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

Posts like this give me cancer.

Amen Fashion

To be honest I get the disappointment. We wouldn’t be disappointed if it wouldn’t be Gaga. Imagine it being a new makeup brand ... But well if I think about it: There is so much competition. As her products may not be the most original, the marketing behind it should be fire. Product design, package design everything should have been done perfectly to the max. They failed. If Gaga’s name wouldn’t be associated with that product, it would hardly flop. And no it’s not hard and that expensive to design a nice, innovative package. Also them bags make me angry! I’m quire sure that they won’t be recyclable. :messga: 

Archived