💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Unboxing Haus Labs

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

42 minutes ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

I mean, the box actually looks professional and clean... What are y'all going on about? It's not basic and doesn't look cheap💀💀💀

Baby... stop lying to yourself. Not everything about this can be trashed, the makeup quality seems to be good (hard to tell now but it has nice payoff), but you can't seriously think this is original in any way possible. It is a black box with white lettering. With products that are black packaging with white lettering. Literally WHERE is the originality or excitement ? Maybe you can pinpoint one single thing that is original about this whole thing because I am failing to see it.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I ordered through Amazon, and mine's expected to arrive by 8 pm on the 19th (shipping out on the 17th). I'm in the U.S. though, so that may make a difference. 

Yeah in the UK, I don't think it's released on Amazon until the very end of September. 

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

That was underwhelming.

Yeah I expected fireworks and a screen playing the LG6 lead single music video

Musery

1 hour ago, Red said:

Not gonna lie, I'm at the edge of my seat wating for Jeffree 

ooo wha do we think that racist is gonna say sksksks

3 points in and ready for more

30 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Baby... stop lying to yourself. Not everything about this can be trashed, the makeup quality seems to be good (hard to tell now but it has nice payoff), but you can't seriously think this is original in any way possible. It is a black box with white lettering. With products that are black packaging with white lettering. Literally WHERE is the originality or excitement ? Maybe you can pinpoint one single thing that is original about this whole thing because I am failing to see it.

They never claimed it to be original though :oprah: 

cool

3 minutes ago, Jenina said:

They never claimed it to be original though :oprah: 

Saying it's not basic implies it's original somehow :shrug:

Teal Ambition

it's basic packaging, but its sleek and modern design which is clearly what they're going for. :oops:

seems like some of y'all are expecting some packaging like this where some Haus Labs video starts playing when you open the box :what:

taylor-swifts-vip-boxes-for-reputation-t

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

gagaschickens
2 hours ago, Luv u Sum said:

It looks so cheap :bradley:

it kind of does.:ladyhaha:

ïŸ˜ăźăČ á„ƒïŸ‘ćˆ€'ïœČ ć°șäč‡ïŸ‘ă‚Š ïœČă‚“ïŸ‰äž‚, á„ƒïŸ‘ćˆ€ ïŸ˜ăźăČ?

1 minute ago, Enigma said:

Saying it's not basic implies it's original somehow :shrug:

Something can be basic and original at the same time and the opposite is also true

cool

KatieJudasGaga4
2 hours ago, LaLa said:

Can't wait for LMs to whine and complain, but then go crazy as soon as someone outside the fanbase says anything even slightly negative :huntyga:

Pretty sure the people reviewing the makeup will be more positive about it more than people on here has been.

Tom Nook

Y’all it’s just a box :smh: what did you expect a sarcophagus

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Cello

I really don't understand the fuss over the packaging... As a person who buys quite a lot of makeup, this looks really good. More often than not you get a basic brown box and maybe a bit of tissue paper / bubble wrap for padding and that's it, unless of course you're buying really high end :shrug:

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

This is the.... this is..... this is the.... this says.... this is the.......... the riot lipgloss?

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Archived