Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Unboxing Haus Labs

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, Luv u Sum said:

It looks so cheap :bradley:

I also thought so watching the video but didn't wanna say anything cause I never bought makeup and I don't know it it's usual for it to come in hard plastic bags lol

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, River said:

The bags hmmm they gives some yucky feeling, like I have this problem that I can't touch some spoons or shirts with buttons, because idk why I feel yuck and disturbed by them, so it's the same feeling, I'm not gonna touch the bags omg :eww:

But apart from that stupid thing in my stupid head, it looks pretty awesome and very professional.

I lowkey have the same things I hate buttons

The ones on this bag look terrible. I can’t at them calling it a reusable clutch when I’d almost be embarassed to even receive it :ladyhaha:

I like everything apart from those plastic makeup bags. They just look so cheap looking and it's honestly not worth the carbon footprint. :bradley:

Anderson123
11 minutes ago, Luv u Sum said:

It looks so cheap :bradley:

It's make up. :awkney: I mean I never buy that but I was expecting that basic yellow Amazon package with just the lipstick and stuff inside and have the delivery man slide it under your door so... :awkney: 

ThatAsianGuy

I dont know what you guys are talking about. Have seen Pat's packaging? It looks so cheap and trashy. Yes its a luxury brand.:awkney:

GagaExGaga
2 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

I dont know what you guys are talking about. Have seen Pat's packaging? It looks so cheap and trashy. Yes its a luxury brand.:awkney:

tbh even that plastic bag with glitter on it is much much better than that pvc bag ._.

Teal Ambition
28 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I better get this black box too! If I don't get one just because I ordered on Amazon. :grr:

@Jenina, @Teal Ambition and I are going to create a YouTube channel just to get a fancy box.

Same!! Ugh

at least you’ll be getting yours soon, mine wont ship until September 30th :saladga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

beaublue

Lol why is he acting like he just opened it when you can see it’s already opened? The sticker on the packaging paper was torn & one of the make up boxes were open when he pulled it out of the bag... I can’t stand when people do that sh*t like what’s the point in lying saying “oh I don’t know what this is who knows maybe it’s Haus Labs” 🤦🏻‍♀️

beaublue
22 minutes ago, Amen Fashion said:

I think they will come in this box if your order is big. And Amazon will just casually put the black box in a normal mailing box I think 

Yeah you’re right. It’ll still come in the Haus Labs packaging cause it’s Haus Labs product, Amazon will just put that into a shipping box like they do with every product they sell from their site that someone else makes.

Defmix100
30 minutes ago, River said:

even myself trust me, it's a f-cked up thing in my mind :selena:

I actually kind of agree, I thought the same

Just now, modern ecstasy said:

Why would you want that?

Sarcastic of course. But I can feel it coming very soon, beauty gurus complaining about the packaging, the formula etc :saladga:

31 minutes ago, gagaxgaga said:

she needs a new design team and creative director tho .. not means that this design is bad .. its just not scream GAGA ... it probably scream JOANNE .. well the spikes is gaga but it just lookin extra cheap :/ *just an opinion from the grudge's ghost*

...how does this scream Gaga or Joanne? It's literally a professional box. Do you want her to design a box looking like meat dress?

skedaddleBItCh

These LMs trashing Haus Labs faster than the speed of light...😗😗

I mean, the box actually looks professional and clean... What are y'all going on about? It's not basic and doesn't look cheap💀💀💀

Sorry, but I think you guys should get out of this convo if you already concluded that you hate Haus Labs

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Archived