💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Unboxing Haus Labs

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

I’m scared omfg 

Welp, it's not that different from when she releases an album and we perch for Metacritic (does Jeffree count?)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ghost Face
8 minutes ago, Red said:

Welp, it's not that different from when she releases an album and we perch for Metacritic (does Jeffree count?)

YES! Jeffree absolute got power in the industry :giggle:

It's an honor.

The bags hmmm they gives some yucky feeling, like I have this problem that I can't touch some spoons or shirts with buttons, because idk why I feel yuck and disturbed by them, so it's the same feeling, I'm not gonna touch the bags omg :eww:

But apart from that stupid thing in my stupid head, it looks pretty awesome and very professional.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Erich Johnson
12 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

I got chemical burns watching this video

tenor.gif

Does anyone know why Amazon isn't releasing it or shipping it until the 30th? I have a set or two on preorder, but tempted to cancel and order with the official site now. Will it come in a classy box like this or in a crappy Amazon brown box?

I might need to email Haus đŸ˜«

3 minutes ago, River said:

The bags hmmm they gives some yucky feeling, like I have this problem that I can't touch some spoons or shirts with buttons, because idk why I feel yuck and disturbed by them, so it's the same feeling, I'm not gonna touch the bags omg :eww:

But apart from that stupid thing in my stupid head, it looks pretty awesome and very professional.

I don't get what's wrong with the bag 😂😂

6 minutes ago, Rio said:

I don't get what's wrong with the bag 😂😂

even myself trust me, it's a f-cked up thing in my mind :selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Erich Johnson
4 minutes ago, Luv u Sum said:

It looks so cheap :bradley:

lady Avonga  right now:

200.gif

Spoiler

osama girlfriend can't do better anyway

IMG_20190207_235905.thumb.jpg.7509faa227

GagaExGaga

she needs a new design team and creative director tho .. not means that this design is bad .. its just not scream GAGA ... it probably scream JOANNE .. well the spikes is gaga but it just lookin extra cheap :/ *just an opinion from the grudge's ghost*

Amen Fashion
11 minutes ago, Rio said:

Does anyone know why Amazon isn't releasing it or shipping it until the 30th? I have a set or two on preorder, but tempted to cancel and order with the official site now. Will it come in a classy box like this or in a crappy Amazon brown box?

I might need to email Haus đŸ˜«

I think they will come in this box if your order is big. And Amazon will just casually put the black box in a normal mailing box I think 

Cello

So excited to wear Haus of Goddess :excited2:

I really hope the products are good! Will definitely get a couple more collections if they are good quality  :sara:

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

Archived