💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Unboxing Haus Labs

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

phantasmas
2 hours ago, phantasmas said:

ship my items already @ Haus Labs :grr: im starting to get jealous of everyone else 

my item shipped right after i posted this  :huntyga: thanks @ Haus Labs

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, the packaging isn't groundbreaking, but given that she is a start-up, I think this is a smart use of her money. It's sleek and simple and photographs well. Gaga has always done simple designs for these products; Fame is so simple that its shape was also the logo, for instance. I don't hate it, I think it's fine. I also don't care about what it comes in so long as it works lol

I LOVE the applicator for the glam attack and I love glam attack. The products work and feel nice to me. That's what is most important. Can I see myself wearing this makeup? Yes. Frankly, I don't really give two s**** about makeup and rarely put it on, but seeing this brand made me interested. Before, I might do a little eyeliner from time to time if I feel like it, but nothing crazy. I see this and I say to myself, "wow, these people look like they really care about this" so I bought it. I don't care about Kylie Cosmetics or Fenty (wish both all the best), but this brand resonated. The packaging doesn't need to change my life, I just need to like what's inside and I very much do. I think if the packaging is the lone thing to harp on then HL is in very good standing. I appreciate that everyone involved is passionate and clearly made products that they want to use.

Archived