💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lea Michele - Best Songs

RickMonster98

Featured Posts

RickMonster98

I'm bingewatching Glee in these weeks and I'm so amazed by Lea Michele's talent. :flutter:

9d943dac9c5d1e8a33fc84bad033ffb2.jpg

This is real talent. She released two albums so far, and her third one (a Christmas project) is coming out by the end of the year. I'd like to know your opinions of her! What are your favourite songs/performances? Let's discuss :party:

Her best tracks imo are:

Cannonball - Written by Sia, this was her debut single. Such a powerful song with an amazing message. Underrated. :pray:

Burn With You - One of the best tracks off "Louder", strong and beautiful lyrics. It deserved worldwide recognition. :madge:

If You Say So - Written by Sia for her Cory, I can't stop myself from crying whenever I hear this song. You can feel all her emotions. A masterpiece.:bradley:

Hey You - From her second album, written by Michele for Cory. It's a bit happier then the previous one, she misses him everyday but she managed to move on. She remembers the good times spent with Cory, singing about how much she still loves him. Ok, I'm crying again. :selena:

Anything's Possible - Easily the best track from "Places". It's such a positive and inspirational song, please go listen to it if you never heard it. :sara:

HONORABLE MENTIONS: Empty Handed, Getaway Car, Battlefield, What is Love, Love is Alive. 

Glittertinks

I love her so much :giveup: she had so many amazing solos in Glee! I haven't listened to her albums since quite some time, but maybe I should do it soon again (although I remember Canonball and Love is Alive being great). Excited for her Christmas album. 

She would also be my favorite choice for the movie adaptation of Wicked as Elphaba tbh :giveup:

That girl needs more attention. 

Two of her albums are great. Louder is bit more toward Pop which I actually dig. But places is just beautiful. Really can't wait for another album.

In 2025 or somewhere lol

Adrenaliner

But to pick favorite from her tracks

Heavy Love

Tornado

Battlefield

Sentimental Memories

Hey You

Thousand Needles

RickMonster98

This one's amazing too :giveup: it's an original song from Glee (Season 2), this is what a great pop ballad should sound like :pray:

Adrenaliner
21 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

This one's amazing too :giveup: it's an original song from Glee (Season 2), this is what a great pop ballad should sound like :pray:

Omg this and Pretending :laughga:

Love them!

Archived