💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

"The Social" co host says she would've walked out on ASIB

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

whats wrong with you guys?

she would have walked out. good for her.

it doesnt affect us in any way and millions of people on the planet prove she is wrong. why hating on her? why so insecure? we cant always hate on everyonve who doesnt love gaga and personal attack her hairstylist or whatever.

leave her alone and igonore her. this attention is everything she wanted to provoke.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

who cares, what matters is she gave her coin to miss gaga & daddy bradley anyways, so she loses! 

LilyLark

1) She wants to be edgy and hate mainstream movies.

2) The suicide was triggering.

3) (Most likely): She wants attention (aka little monsters to attack her on social media so then she can complain about being bullied....an Ariana critic did something similar and milked it). Now, I know that sounds like victim blaming (and I kind of am) but even if someone tries to provoke that type of reaction, it still doesn't justify harassment.

4) She just hated the movie.

TLDR: People should ignore it.

nodandsmile

She just want y'all to go attack her so that she can b*tch about it and use Gaga's name for some clout. There's no point cuz ... nobody knows who the f she is!

thatfoxyfeeling

Why is this even a thread? :oprah: She had an opinion, didn't like the film. Move on. Don't give her the attention she obviously wants. 

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Why does it matter if she didn’t like it? We get it. There doesn’t have to always be some elaborate reason as to why someone doesn’t like something that involves Gaga. I’m sure she’s not trying to get clout just answering the question. Who cares! Move on. As long as you enjoy it that’s all that really matter. There were a lot of people on this site who even said they didn’t like it but they get a pass. It’s not a big deal

Archived