đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will ever tour again?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, Bradley said:

She's 33 not 83.

She has said many times she will still want to perform on stage even if she was like 80 years old.

4 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Yes. Interscope won't let her stop touring, lbr. Plus she has said numerous times she likes to perform.

IMO she'll never do anything with an insane number of shows, like TMB again or even BTWB (which was a lot, even if it was nowhere close to TMB), but I could easily see her doing a scaled down tour of 30-40 or so dates. I could also see her doing stand alone shows/festivals for LG6.

I understand your points that she loves to perform but that doesn’t mean she’ll do a WW tour. I mean in Vegas she’s performing ahah

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997

This thread feels like post-Born This Way Ball Tour to be honest. I'm sure most fans were hopeless about Gaga's touring too following that painfully cancellation, but then we got two fully-executed tours. It would be great to be the same this time. :)

LilyLark
14 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

She will tour again. C'mon now. A few cancellations don't mean she will never go on road again. She was in a really bad place at that time, but we're pushing almost 2 years since the last Joanne World Tour concert, I'm sure she got all the help for her fibromyalgia during this time. Homegirl needs a better schedule, just one-two days between European concerts were not enough it seems. Gaga loves performing, I think she'll become like Taylor Swift and only do maximum 10 European concerts, and less meet and greets.

Gaga's tour schedule has always been insane. She did 2-3x as many shows compared to most of the pop stars before JWT, and while JWT had a normal amount of shows scheduled I seem to remember (and I could be wrong) that she had very few breaks.

I don't get why people are convinced she'll never tour again. She's said she loves to perform, and there's no way Interscope will let her get away with not touring. I could see her doing a mini tour and stand alone shows versus a full on world tour, but the idea that Interscope will be like "ah, okay, Gaga doesn't have to tour" is laughable.

1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

This thread feels like post-Born This Way Ball Tour to be honest. I'm sure most fans were hopeless about Gaga's touring too following that painfully cancellation, but then we got two fully-executed tours. It would be great to be the same this time. :)

Yeah but that was after a surgery. Not because of fibro, incurable illness 

1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

Gaga's tour schedule has always been insane. She did 2-3x as many shows compared to most of the pop stars before JWT, and while JWT had a normal amount of shows scheduled I seem to remember (and I could be wrong) that she had very few breaks.

I don't get why people are convinced she'll never tour again. She's said she loves to perform, and there's no way Interscope will let her get away with not touring. I could see her doing a mini tour and stand alone shows versus a full on world tour, but the idea that Interscope will be like "ah, okay, Gaga doesn't have to tour" is laughable.

I don’t think Interflop has something to do with touring, it’s Live Nation. And they’re currently having most of the money from her Vegas shows so I guess they’re fine with it.

LilyLark
9 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I understand your points that she loves to perform but that doesn’t mean she’ll do a WW tour. I mean in Vegas she’s performing ahah

At the end of the day, Interscope (and UMG) is a business. There is the overseas market—yes, a lot of non-US people come to Vegas but it's not the same as a tour or a series of stand alone shows in different countries. Even if Gaga didn't want to tour, she likely doesn't have much of a choice—other artists have talked about their labels pushing them to tour a lot, etc. I'm 95% sure that most labels get a cut from touring and that Live Nation has a relationship with Interscope, so her label does have  a stake in it.

So when you take in the business angle, and the fact that Gaga likes to perform, it seems highly unlikely that she'll never perform again on tour. A full on stadium WW tour might not happen, but the idea of her just not touring at all is slim to none.

IAmNotHere1997
11 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Still affects her ability to perform. You can't tell me she didn't slowed it down a little bit during the ArtRave tour so she to find a balance and not oversaturate herself.

I wondered the same thing as you after the Allure interview, too. Her description of tour life sounded like she was still over it :triggered:  that said, I'm sure she'll tour again. However, if they want her to actually finish a tour, everyone involved needs to approach the tour for what it is, the fifth or six tour of an artist with almost a billion dollars in touring profits. I understand why tours are structured the way they are, blah blah blah, but there's really no reason to spend 1 or 2 days in a city playing back to back shows when you're Lady Gaga.  It's not 2010.

Bradley
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

She's not gonna do Vegas forever. She's 33. Madonna's still touring at the age of 60.

HausOfMark

Yes, I can def. see her touring again. 

I think Enigma is just somerthing fun for her and just a great oppurtunity at the time for her to do.

But I see her touring again, especially with this new album. Whenever we get it. 

-Mark

RenegAde

Like this comment if you aren't bothered if she stops  touring or not cuz you already knew she'll never come to your country and already made up your mind that you'd have to always travel and spend a fortune to see her:messga:

RenegAde
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

How did you get so many reputation points 

Archived