💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will ever tour again?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Honestly I can’t see it.

It really seems like Enigma will be extended forever... she really likes being in one and only place and it’s good for her health... and then a new Vegas show will be created when she doesn’t want to perform Enigma anymore  

there won’t be any problem for it. She’s grossing 1,4M+ per night in a small theater.

specially now after the interview @ Allure. She doesn’t like to tour anymore, and her health doesn’t allow her anymore. She’s exhausted every night. She talked about going to another country every night etc but actually she only went to a few this time around so imagine if Joanne wasn’t only a North American tour...

I had a very small hope seeing her again in my country, but it’s surely not happening.

and we all need to accept this fact already I guess.

i don’t see myself going to Vegas tho. I don’t like to travel and I don’t have the money. Even if it takes me years to have enough money to see her shows in Vegas I wouldn’t go. It’s too far for me lmao.

i didn’t make the thread for some of you to attack me of course, I just had to write my feelings somewhere. And I want you to discuss with me there being calm of course ahaha

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997

She will tour again. C'mon now. A few cancellations don't mean she will never go on road again. She was in a really bad place at that time, but we're pushing almost 2 years since the last Joanne World Tour concert, I'm sure she got all the help for her fibromyalgia during this time. Homegirl needs a better schedule, just one-two days between European concerts were not enough it seems. Gaga loves performing, I think she'll become like Taylor Swift and only do maximum 10 European concerts, and less meet and greets.

She may have treatment one day that allows her to tour.  I also have no doubt she will do concerts in countries outside of NA even if not part of a conventional tour.

IAmNotHere1997

Let's not forget that Gaga was in-between European concerts, had to fly to United States for the Grammys, and then fly again to England to perform again. She had rehearls for Grammys,  dress rehearsal for her three outfits. Of course she was exhausted.

Idk, but if that is the case I really wish she’d do one final big ass stadium tour to finish everything off. If she said LG6 and the tour were it for her and pop music I’d die happy that at least she’s given us closure. 

Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

Let's not forget that Gaga was in-between European concerts, had to fly to United States for the Grammys, and then fly again to England to perform again. She had rehearls for Grammys,  dress rehearsal for her three outfits. Of course she was exhausted.

That night was so useless it hurts she had to do this. Who knows. Maybe if she didn’t travel like that the tour wouldn’t have been cancelled...

at least we got that tribute for Elton which was amazing. 

LilyLark

Yes. Interscope won't let her stop touring, lbr. Plus she has said numerous times she likes to perform.

IMO she'll never do anything with an insane number of shows, like TMB again or even BTWB (which was a lot, even if it was nowhere close to TMB), but I could easily see her doing a scaled down tour of 30-40 or so dates. I could also see her doing stand alone shows/festivals for LG6.

Archived