💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Jessica Lange won a Emmy Award for AHS Apocalypse

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

on her way to egot status. she has oscar, tony and emmys. collab with Gaga and she will get that egot status :staymad:

luna’s advocate

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

on her way to egot status. she has oscar, tony and emmys. collab with Gaga and she will get that egot status :staymad:

Jessica sings so good. She could get a Grammy to be honest

And I would live for a Gaga / Jessica Lange collaboration in anything

Bradley

She was given the job to literally just sit down and talk to Emma Roberts and Billy Porter and she still fcking won it. :giveup: Her power.

monketsharona
9 minutes ago, Bradley said:

She was given the job to literally just sit down and talk to Emma Roberts and Billy Porter and she still fcking won it. :giveup: Her power.

I love that scene Cody Fern is trying to choke her. Such a powerful scene

And that scene she's high dancing before dying

tenor.gif?itemid=12754729

Scathach
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Congrats Queen !! :firega:

It’s a fake list. You will look like boo boo the fool tomorrow when the real winner is announced.

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Jessica sings so good. She could get a Grammy to be honest

And I would live for a Gaga / Jessica Lange collaboration in anything

I mean, Jessica kinda shaded Gaga once or twice when Gaga was to play The Countess but i hope she changed her mind about her after ASIB

1 hour ago, Scathach said:

It’s a fake list. You will look like boo boo the fool tomorrow when the real winner is announced.

Well she is the real winner for us so it doesn’t really matter since she already has 3 trophies :firega:

And her total screentime that season must have been under half an hour. We stan an effortless queen.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

nodandsmile

I freaking knew it YAAAS she was so damn good + she won for this role before. Her 4th Emmy btw ... congrats legend  :legend:

Edit: @monketsharona   you may want to change the tag to "rumor" for now ... because the guest starring actors are supposed to be awarded tonight ... this can a leak!

monketsharona
2 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

I mean, Jessica kinda shaded Gaga once or twice when Gaga was to play The Countess but i hope she changed her mind about her after ASIB

It wasn't a shade she just didn't get the interviewer's question, she told it in another interview.

By the way in 2015 right before she joined the show Jessica attended to the Tony / Gaga show in New Orleans so...

Archived