Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga appears on Roast of Alec Baldwin

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno

Why do Americans love to have these roasts? :rip: I really don't understand. You honour someone by insulting them?

I'm pretty sure that in a hundred years you will accept a Purge day as well.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Yup during the starbucks pre-recorded message last week

Ok lemme not enter an over-analyzing state of mind 

this-is-not-fine-001-dae9d5.png?auto=com

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

HausOfMiklaus

She looks gorgeous and my god, this recent rasp to her voice. The studios being graced with her continuous singing are so damn lucky :cryga:

Bobby always calls her LG in emails. Shangela said that in her ASIB interviews. He always said LG. I thought he was just abbreviating it for emails but seems like it's what they call her. Maybe it's who she feels like now, a mix of Lady/Gaga. 

I get it, as a 33 year old woman she might not relate to being called Lady Gaga  or one or both, but I'm usually not a fan of when artists want to change their name. I don't even know what Puff Daddy is called these days. It's who we know her as, what we are attached to. Not that she's asking us to call her that but there must be some reason why she is introducing herself as that now. 

I also hate these roasts. I just can't watch them. They are usually sooooo cringe and embarrassing. There's a place for teasing and jokes  but not a whole show. 

DonatellaPop
23 hours ago, LaLa said:

I cannot see her enjoying a roast in any way

Unless it's made out of her meat dress :creepflop:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

On 9/15/2019 at 7:25 AM, LaLa said:

Honestly the only thing that makes sense... I cannot see her enjoying a roast in any way :laughga:

I wonder what her sense of humor is, in that case. Like, we know she can be a little brash with what she laughs at, and occasionally what she jokes about, but I don't know if her humor meshes as well with late-millennial straight white man humor (as much as she sometimes acts like one sksksksk). 

inb4 she's a cynical gen-Z Tik Tok meme humorist 

3 points in and ready for more

7 minutes ago, Miel said:

I wonder what her sense of humor is, in that case. Like, we know she can be a little brash with what she laughs at, and occasionally what she jokes about, but I don't know if her humor meshes as well with late-millennial straight white man humor (as much as she sometimes acts like one sksksksk). 

inb4 she's a cynical gen-Z Tik Tok meme humorist 

Oh I think she's very funny and silly, but she seems to dislike anything remotely mean spirited. I'm thinking specifically of her Carpool Karaoke where James was teasing about collecting O-Town  merch and she was like "stop, that's mean" and when she was on Jonathan Ross the first time and she was SO uncomfortable with his impression of Donatella.

Like, I'm sure she jokes around with her friends, I just don't think she would be into the concept of roasting someone publicly, especially if she doesn't know them that well.

SharkmanthaC
13 hours ago, derpmonster said:

@SamanthaC did you check this out? She's talking about Tony Bennett's non-profit that helps public schools with art supplies. You might find it useful or want to pass it on. :)

I'm going to look into it! I don't work in a high school, but I can pass it on to people that do! 

she/her/hers

Archived