event

Beyonce/Homecoming loses every Emmy

Mr S

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Biagio2103 said:

I only remember Taylor, Cher and Justin Timberlake.

Oh yeah I remember Taylor winning. Whitney Houston also won as well. It'll be an uphill battle for LG but if Taylor can do it so can LG.

52 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Oh yeah I remember Taylor winning. Whitney Houston also won as well. It'll be an uphill battle for LG but if Taylor can do it so can LG.

and the fact that Taylor won it for an app :rip: 

who will love me when the night is over

10 hours ago, Jed said:

Everyone who ends up celebrating is no better than the annoying Madonna fans who crapped on Gaga every chance they got

Agreed. It's like when haters were happy LG lost best actress. At least she got nominated. That's huge on itself. Emmy is not an Oscar but is still huge, especially for the roles she got like musical director.

Madam Margolyes
12 hours ago, SimplyTheBest said:

the projects she's involved in always win when she's not credited

michael jordan crying GIF

Lmao remember when TIHTY won an Emmy and Gaga wasn't credited?

Our f***ing luck :bradley:

Borislshere
7 hours ago, Ally Campana said:

Ever heard of a monster throwing Gaga CDs to another artist who didn’t like Gaga? Nope. And you said LMs are racists as if the hive are not. 

6 hours ago, Ally Campana said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess. Call me when LMs ever get physical.

It was a FAKE story that stan twitter keeps alive for god knows what reason. 

https://theurbandaily.cassiuslife.com/1900996/keri-hilson-beyonce-fan-attack/?omcamp=TUDTW%2F

I'm so sick of y'all acting like monsters are cupcakes of the fanbases when y'all go on twitter and drag Beyonce constantly and call her all kind's of monkeys and flops. The hive is also bad for the highly unnecessary thing's they've said but monsters aren't innocent either. 

y'all get on here and say you're happy because the hive is eating"humble pie" yet y'all are acting EXACTLY like the hive. Make it make sense. I pray gaga doesn't have another flop era cause ya'll will never hear the end of it after all the sh*t y'all have talked. 

Borislshere

Anyway, Bey and her team deserved everything they were nominated for last night. The amount of effort that went into that show was unbelievable. Even though it didn't win, That was single handily the best Coachella performance ever. 

whocares
4 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I'm so sick of y'all acting like monsters are cupcakes of the fanbases

They do pretend as if they are any better. I don’t like Ava Max and I think she’s mediocre at best. But it’s interesting to see how Little Monsters have reacted to her in the same way Madonna fans did when Gaga rose to fame. I’m considering leaving this site soon. I don’t like most people here anyways.

Ally Campana
17 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

It was a FAKE story that stan twitter keeps alive for god knows what reason. 

https://theurbandaily.cassiuslife.com/1900996/keri-hilson-beyonce-fan-attack/?omcamp=TUDTW%2F

I'm so sick of y'all acting like monsters are cupcakes of the fanbases when y'all go on twitter and drag Beyonce constantly and call her all kind's of monkeys and flops. The hive is also bad for the highly unnecessary thing's they've said but monsters aren't innocent either. 

y'all get on here and say you're happy because the hive is eating"humble pie" yet y'all are acting EXACTLY like the hive. Make it make sense. I pray gaga doesn't have another flop era cause ya'll will never hear the end of it after all the sh*t y'all have talked. 

Sweetie when did I say LMs were innocent? I didn’t deny any of the **** they did. Just that the hive is worse. Keri’s story was fake okay, but they still cyber bullied that lady at the game just cause they thought she was invading Bey’s personal space. And I’m pretty sure that’s not the only thing. Y’all can’t lie against facts. There’s a reason why even the media are aware of how hives act. Maybe try to be more objective perhaps rather than act on your emotional impulse. Just sayin.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived