💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Emeli Sandé - Real Life (Out Now)

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

Yes, it is finally out. This album took me to church. Theres so much soul, blues, and gospel vibes... and the lyrics are so so good. She really delves into real life sh*t. And her VOCALS are just amazing :giveup:   Listen to this yourself, this is amazing meaningful music. :kara:   Hear "Real Life" below, and let the light in... and as she says in "Shine"

"You gotta let love lead you, you gotta let love shine through... so shine" :hug:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

I’m starting to know you so well that if I see a title I know it’s your thread :sis:

Well I did mention to you how good this album was after I listened to it earlier :sis:    But glad that you know me this well :sis:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
41 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

I’m starting to know you so well that if I see a title I know it’s your thread :sis:

You should listen to this album though :vegas:

End Racism Now

ctherainbow

Emeli Sande is my favorite artist from the UK!  I'm so excited that we have new music from her.  What are your favorite tracks?     :party: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

xoxo Craig
9 minutes ago, ctherainbow said:

Emeli Sande is my favorite artist from the UK!  I'm so excited that we have new music from her.  What are your favorite tracks?     :party: 

Shine is probably my favourite, but I'd say the whole album is amazing... theres no fillers on the album. Free As A Bird is good, Sparrow is so uplifting, Honest/Human + Real Life makes you think (infact the whole album does), Survivor is relatable  Love To Help is just being there for someone when they need you the most.... :giveup:   

This album is definitely more soul/bluesy/gospel than her previous albums, I love it

End Racism Now

ctherainbow
5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Shine is probably my favourite, but I'd say the whole album is amazing... theres no fillers on the album. Free As A Bird is good, Sparrow is so uplifting, Honest/Human + Real Life makes you think (infact the whole album does), Survivor is relatable  Love To Help is just being there for someone when they need you the most.... :giveup:   

This album is definitely more soul/bluesy/gospel than her previous albums, I love it

I haven't been able to find the time to sit down and listen through the full album yet, but it was such a nice birthday present for me when she dropped it yesterday.     :giveup:     All of her albums are pure gold, so I can't wait to listen to it and belt it in the car.     :music:

Also, completely unrelated, but I love when you Brits spell favorite with a U; it's adorable and for some reason one of my favorite things.     :giggle:

xoxo Craig
9 minutes ago, ctherainbow said:

I haven't been able to find the time to sit down and listen through the full album yet, but it was such a nice birthday present for me when she dropped it yesterday.     :giveup:     All of her albums are pure gold, so I can't wait to listen to it and belt it in the car.     :music:

Also, completely unrelated, but I love when you Brits spell favorite with a U; it's adorable and for some reason one of my favorite things.     :giggle:

When you do listen, you'll hear god :giveup:   This music is so good and makes you feel good too! The wait will be worth it

Happy Birthday :hug:   Haha aww thanks man :queenga:

End Racism Now

ctherainbow
8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

When you do listen, you'll hear god :giveup:   This music is so good and makes you feel good too! The wait will be worth it

Happy Birthday :hug:   Haha aww thanks man :queenga:

I can't wait!  I cried the first time I heard Our Version of Events and Long Live the Angels, so I'm sure I'll be a mess listening to this one, too.     :rip: 

Thank you!     :runhug: 

xoxo Craig
6 hours ago, Lilmonzter said:

I love Emeli her voice is just incredible!:heart:

Her voice is soooo good :giveup:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
29 minutes ago, ferretti said:

She sang shine last night at heaven and it was real cute!

I watched her live performance from Sohar Studios and it was amazing

End Racism Now

I’ll definitely give this album a chance! I really liked the track you shared before of this album:tony:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Archived