Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vote for EMA 2012

PedjaB

Featured Posts

ManuelColon

You must be new. :lolgaga:

No seriouslly, we stand no chance against that fanbase lately. The biggest fans award is going to 1D or Justin Bieber.

Lana might only win best alternative tbh.

We have always won over JB, people think he has all the power but he lost to Chris Brown this year so.... And well i hope she wins Best Alternative at least, she deserves an award, and i'm not new (i knew it would be stupid to ask to vote for Lana hahaha)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But she's up against Bieber, One Direction. Those fans will legit pull all nighters + invent a schedule as to whos turn it is in their group to spend the day voting etc while the rest have a break. Ill vote as much as I can though!

So long as you press vote, the vote will be counted!

You don't know how much you made me laugh today. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

MelbHawker

You don't know how much you made me laugh today. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

When I get it right, I admit I laugh as well. But the sad thing is.... it's actually true.

presidentAxel

One Direction with 52million

Winning by 3 million points! :party::woot:

Oh woops, excuse my misuse of numbers. I meant 30,000

Anyway, we're 30,000 in front of Beliebers still and 150,000 in front of Directioners :omgexcited:

Monster Helper

One Direction with 52million

Oh woops, excuse my misuse of numbers. I meant 30,000

Anyway, we're 30,000 in front of Beliebers still and 150,000 in front of Directioners :omgexcited:

belebiers are cathing up us i refreshed megafan after one min vote vote watch mtn vote vote

• 1 month later...

*bump* yes I know it's annoying to bump 4 EMA threads but I can't have her losing to One Direction and Katy Perry

Archived