Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vote for EMA 2012

PedjaB

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't vote for MTN.. it's decided by a panel.

Voted for the other categories. She won't win though.

Why the negativity though? If we vote enough,She will will,Even though she wont attend,She won 3 times in 2010 when she didn't attend.

I have a question,If i don't click on "next category" would it still count as a vote?

MelbHawker

Why the negativity though? If we vote enough,She will will,Even though she wont attend,She won 3 times in 2010 when she didn't attend.

I have a question,If i don't click on "next category" would it still count as a vote?

But she's up against Bieber, One Direction. Those fans will legit pull all nighters + invent a schedule as to whos turn it is in their group to spend the day voting etc while the rest have a break. Ill vote as much as I can though!

So long as you press vote, the vote will be counted!

But she's up against Bieber, One Direction. Those fans will legit pull all nighters + invent a schedule as to whos turn it is in their group to spend the day voting etc while the rest have a break. Ill vote as much as I can though!

So long as you press vote, the vote will be counted!

But we won over Beliebers last year,Plus 3 other awards...

ManuelColon

I think we should vote for Lana too..... She deserves her nominations and Little Monsters have more power than Directioners so we can easily make anybody win! So we should vote for Lana please :shy:

WarriorPrince

I think we should vote for Lana too..... She deserves her nominations and Little Monsters have more power than Directioners so we can easily make anybody win! So we should vote for Lana please :shy:

You must be new. :lolgaga:

No seriouslly, we stand no chance against that fanbase lately. The biggest fans award is going to 1D or Justin Bieber.

Lana might only win best alternative tbh.

Lady Gaga is actually leading for the win for Biggest Fans. Yaya! I really want her to win Best Live more than the other 2 only because she hasn't won that award yet; I think this is her 5th year in a row she has been nominated for that, & hasn't won sadly. :(

Ray of Light

I have a Directioner friend (who doesn't) and she always tells me about these creepy plots and voting schemes. It's so interesting, yet so stupid. Let Believers and Directioners battle themselves. We're untouchable. :creepflop:

You must be new. :lolgaga:

No seriouslly, we stand no chance against that fanbase lately. The biggest fans award is going to 1D or Justin Bieber.

Lana might only win best alternative tbh.

This makes me sad :cry:

Archived