Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

Chick-Fil-A To Go International

Featured Posts

lairofhk
7 minutes ago, Economy said:

The way ppl were talking i thought these organizations were specifically made for fighthting against LGBT

No but still they are still anti LGBT organizations at the end of the day, so why would that even matter...

Economy
4 minutes ago, lairofhk said:

No but still they are still anti LGBT organizations at the end of the day, so why would that even matter...

I think it matters. It suggests maybe they werent donating specifically to fight lgbt. Theres an organizations purpose and then theres its side beliefs. Its not the same thing

honestly if u cut ties with every company that has relations with someone else with dirt u wouldnt be able to buy any product at all whats so ever

ppl make are making a bigger deal out of donations made to organizations which the intent maybe wasnt even to fund anti LGBT movements than the many companies who directly themselves are involved in child slavery across the ocean

Edited by Economy

lairofhk
10 minutes ago, Economy said:

I think it matters. It suggests maybe they werent donating specifically to fight lgbt. Theres an organizations purpose and then theres its side beliefs. Its not the same thing

honestly if u cut ties with every company that has relations with someone else with dirt u wouldnt be able to buy any product at all whats so ever

ppl make are making a bigger deal out of donations made to organizations which the intent maybe wasnt even to fund anti LGBT movements than the many companies who directly themselves are involved in child slavery across the ocean

Well they damn well know what these organizations do & what they represent - they donate because they share an overall similar worldview, which includes being anti-LGBT. There's no way getting around that. As a gay person myself, I'm not going to support a restaurant chain that doesn't support my identity & livelihood.

Plus, it's not just one or two organizations; it's a full slew of them that have been pretty clearly against supporting LGBT rights. I mean, do you, but again, as a gay person, I have absolutely no desire to support them, and I will not.

Also you said: "ppl make are making a bigger deal out of donations made to organizations which the intent maybe wasnt even to fund anti LGBT movements. "

Are you actually serious? You really think Chick Fil A hasn't done their research here? They aren't stupid. They know exactly who they are donating to & what their intent is. It's absolutely absurd to suggest otherwise.  

Edited by lairofhk

Economy
7 minutes ago, lairofhk said:

Well they damn well know what these organizations do & what they represent - they donate because they share an overall similar worldview, which includes being anti-LGBT. There's no way getting around that. As a gay person myself, I'm not going to support a restaurant chain that doesn't support my identity & livelihood.

Plus, it's not just one or two organizations; it's a full slew of them that have been pretty clearly against supporting LGBT rights. I mean, do you, but again, as a gay person, I have absolutely no desire to support them, and I will not.

Also you said: "ppl make are making a bigger deal out of donations made to organizations which the intent maybe wasnt even to fund anti LGBT movements. "

Are you actually serious? You really think Chick Fil A hasn't done their research here? They aren't stupid. They know exactly who they are donating to & what their intent is. It's absolutely absurd to suggest otherwise.  

Ok. Thats a fair view

im only saying for me, something needs to be very direct or targeted for me to boycott a company simply because ads i said, theres so many affiliations these companies have and so much wrong doing in one aspect or another that if ur gonna cut ties with every company that bahaves in a shamful way that would be almost every company. Theres probably worse companies u but stuff from its just that their dirt hasbt become public :selena:

however as i know little about this company theres only so much i can say. My view point is more generalized than anything

i dont even know if this company is a private company or a corporation