Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you done anything "famous" in the fan base?

Siena

Featured Posts

Have you ever done something that got a lot of attention in the fanbase? Maybe you created a viral meme or had a concert video with a lot of views or something, I'm just curious :giggle: 

the only thing I've done which isn't even that " well known" was upload a video of Taylor and gaga kissing at my artrave:ally: 

and yes I was 13 and this was filmed on a potato, and no I didn't actually think she was kissing her dad 

edit: also I remember I thought it was the best day of my life because someone tweeted the link to my video and gaga liked it 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker

Well I created some very well known iconic threads: :hor::vegas:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

LaMaisonGaga

Yeah I posted what phone cases Gaga uses, what water she drinks and what her Starbucks order is :sis:

lamaisongaga.com

Just now, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Yeah I posted what phone cases Gaga uses, what water she drinks and what her Starbucks order is :sis:

thank you for doing Gods work 

chromaticka

Ummm kinda? During Coachella I yelled “shut the f*ck up” in the livestream cause I thought she was gonna perform DIC but people on twitter dragged me cause they thought i was telling fad to shut up 😭😭😭😭

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

I made some famous threads on here... none of which needs to be brought up again :poot:

5 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

I created the thread about Gaga's 1986th IG post 🤡

Sorry about the broken hips

This was the biggest mess I remember lol. My early GGD time :awkney:

Delusional

Made a thread about favourite sauces 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

4 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

Ummm kinda? During Coachella I yelled “shut the f*ck up” in the livestream cause I thought she was gonna perform DIC but people on twitter dragged me cause they thought i was telling fad to shut up 😭😭😭😭

OH MY GOD I remember that im dying rn

Archived