๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you done anything "famous" in the fan base?

Siena

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
10 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I hope you are not a republican anymore xo

Well, I am definetely not a democrat, but I don't really support Donald Trump anymore.. so I don't support anything now..ย :messga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Not really but I've had people come up to me and know who I am and they were excited so that was kinda neat :wub:

Love reading your stories!

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

misunderstood
4 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

i was on 2 episodes of RadioARTPOP.ย :vegas::vegas:

WAIT SIS WHICH ONES? I WATCHED THAT SHOW EVERY WEEKย 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

10 hours ago, Woolfsmck said:

So when I see the @timmers clip.ย ย 

I see a singer who is touched by a special 'fan'

And a thrilled 'fan' to have been given the present he wanted more than any other...

ย 

The 'pain's than ripples thu me when I think as about the people who block my aspirations however has me dizzy with millions of what ifs....and how do iprevent the responsible parties from doing it again...

So the steely dan song...

Do it again has a dual meaning....

'I'm after the man who stole my water' is a real PTSD problem for me..

the message from Albuquerque delivered...

Steely Dan"s new mission is in a boiling cauldron of conflict...as it were...

Only the fact that I have professional training is preventing me from carrying it out...

So....as to the scenario that @timmers received....

It would be impossible for me to fit into that place...however sincere the gesture...

ย 

No offence meant...please do not put me there....

To the first part, that's 100% accurate. To the rest.... I hope you're okay.

7 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

There are 2 people in mind that ran with the clout she gave them and now have nothing to do with her now.ย 

Mhmmmmmm! I already know exactly who you're talking about.ย 

3 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

@Timmersย what an amazing story! Thanks for sharing all that.ย  I had never heard of the book Heal This Way but it look so interesting.ย  Stories like this always make me think of how genuine Gaga is.ย  I hate that your items were lost though.ย :noparty:

I'm glad you enjoyed it! And yes, Tracy is amazing. We've stayed friends on Facebook all these years.

2 hours ago, misunderstood said:

WAIT SIS WHICH ONES? I WATCHED THAT SHOW EVERY WEEKย 

Thank youย :kiss:

My name isn't Timmers

Woolfsmck
9 minutes ago, Timmers said:

To the first part, that's 100% accurate. To the rest.... I hope you're okay.

Mhmmmmmm! I already know exactly who you're talking about.ย 

I'm glad you enjoyed it! And yes, Tracy is amazing. We've stayed friends on Facebook all these years.

Thank youย :kiss:

Thax... I'm great and touched by your story...

I simply live in an alternate reality than most...nothing about me damaged beyondย  normal .ย 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Miracle
6 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

Well, I am definetely not a democrat, but I don't really support Donald Trump anymore.. so I don't support anything now..ย :messga:

Well that's definitely an improvement. Read Marx.

ย 

Miracle

OT: Gaga replied to a tweet of mine asking if she considered TFM to be a full album or a spawn of TF, one of the questions every liddos had in their minds back in 2012.

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Well that's definitely an improvement. Read Marx.

ย 

Well I'm still edging to right wing though, so I amย a republican techinically, but not how Trump is fullfilling his duty right now..
So I have to see who will be the next rep. candidate after Trump.ย :messga::vegas:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived