Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Ed Sheeran's Blow

giskardsb

Featured Posts

giskardsb

guess I missed this when it first came out and didn't see a thread here on it.   It's cute when pop stars play with hard rock, and sometimes done wel ( we know Gaga can do it, but she's really a rocker at heart).  The song is ok but the lyrics are horrible throwbacks to the mysogynist hair metal 80's, and the video with models playing the parts of Ed, Bruno, and Chris Stapeton is also an 80's throwback that is demeaning to the modern Female oriented rock bands that are doing it for real.

let the real women of rock play, thanks.

I guess if you like that style of music it's a great song but I don't like it, whereas I usually like Bruno and Ed's music and was very disappointed because this is not what you'd expect their collab to be like

2School4Cool

I love this song so much, and it’s probably my favorite song from his new Collaborations Project. It’s not at all what I was expecting, but I love seeing these three artists experiment with a new sound, and they all pull it off wonderfully in my opinion. Whenever Bruno releases his new album I’d love to hear some of this style on it. Bruno actually plays every instrument on this track, so I’d love to see him work in this style more!

See The Best In Everyone

StrawberryBlond

I love this song, it's one of his best ever. I totally didn't expect this collab to result in such a track but it's super refreshing. Even though it didn't turn into a big hit, I'm honestly surprised that no one seems interested in the video. I think the girls acting for Bruno and Blake should've been switched as the second girl looks more like Bruno but weirdly doesn't sing his part yet the redhead takes Ed's part so it's clear it was intended to look like a female version of these singers. I'm a feminist woman and I don't think the lyrics are misogynistic at all. I think they're just your standard sexy lyricism and it doesn't need to be alluding to reality. I really don't think it was meant to be demeaning to female rock bands as if to say only when they're singing men's songs are they credible. I believe it was meant to be a left field idea of making female versions of these singers, so the video does something you don't expect. I think the video could've been more eventful but it's an interesting idea nonetheless.

Archived