💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga - Tale e Quale Show

SHALLOW

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
46 minutes ago, I AM THEATRE said:

I'm italian too. I think her voice is more similar to Sia's, instead of Gaga :oops:.  Anyway I appreciated the performance. Makeup and clothes were perfect, and you cannot say that girl can't sing. Tale E Quale literally RUINED Gaga almost everytime in the past, but this time was different. :kiss:

My thoughts exactly.

Infinity Wave

I saw this live yesterday and was in OWE!

From certain angles she looked exactly like Gaga and her vocals were totally on point.

She nailed it!

Chapeau!  (cit. for Italian sistrens :ally:)

Colourful

voidfigure

I was about to post this! She did an incredible job despite having a different voice from Gaga's, and she deserved to win. It was so good seeing Shallow and not Bad Romance: they did it several times over the years, and it was always painful to watch because Gaga's imitation was always assigned to untalented people. Is there a chance Gaga herself can see the performance? 

Woolfsmck
7 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

So this is an italian show where people have to mimic famous artists and this girl won in yesterday’s episode

I honestly think she looked EXACTLY like Gaga, and even tho she didn’t know the lyrics 100% she still served vocals. Also i’m happy that she didn’t perform BR or PF cause they’re first choices when people want to imitate Gaga

What do you think?

her face perportions are a little off... but her body and tatoos and her voice , piano …. everything ...woa ….

The Italians … I dunno what they are sayn; but I love the way they say it...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, Woolfsmck said:

her face perportions are a little off... but her body and tatoos and her voice , piano …. everything ...woa ….

The Italians … I dunno what they are sayn; but I love the way they say it...

They said she was very good and they also praised Gaga a lot :vegas:

Woolfsmck
55 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

They said she was very good and they also praised Gaga a lot :vegas:

Thx

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Prismatic Light

Amazing! All Gagas past imitations on this show were all quite basic (not to mention they sang only poker face and then bad romance for two years straight :awkney:) but this was one was honestly the best Shallow cover I've heard so far! 

I'm quite sorry I missed this in TV last night, I remember I tuned in when this literally ended :messga:

Be kind 🧡

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, NewUsername said:

The beginning was kinda bad imo, then she got a LOT better.

And damn, they imitated her look so well!

I wouldn't say bad, but her voice was very similar to Sia's 

SHALLOW
4 hours ago, malongaga said:

is she singing in sims language

First of all, it's called simlish, second, why do you think so? :huntyga: 

Archived