rumor

Marvel is Considering Casting POC for Professor X and Magneto in the MCU

lego

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

This'll be really interesting if it's true. The reason why I've always loved the X-Men/mutants is because they've always been a metaphor for real life discrimination. I think it'd be really cool to see a POC representing that.

🃏🖤👹

nooooo, I have nothing against it but I'd love they recast the same actors from the most recent x men franchise 

monketsharona

Create more characters of colors instead of replacing skin color of characters already existing.. Like seriously..

Magneto is german jewish. It’s part of his idenity. Unless you count Ashkenazi Jews as Poc.

dont take one of the few roles we have in the Marcel universe 

Magneto
16 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

@Magneto where ya at

Yaaas, thanks for the mention. I'm here for anything Magneto related content. Come through, Marvel!

Free my mind

Swallow

And how the hell is this progressive? How about actually creating new POC characters that have a major role or introducing some from the comics that already exist?

Es solo una paja entre colegas

edengowon

How about they cast a good or bad actor instead of a black or white one?

It isn't representation if you're picking them because of their race, the fact that "Marvel are considering casting POC" shows that they're basically using a black person to appear inclusive. Pick a good actor, not a black or white one.

And the Jewish thing... yeah that's a **** move, don't get rid of one group's representation to give it to another group

the artist formerly known as melancholia

edengowon
Just now, Swallow said:

And how the hell is this progressive? How about actually creating new POC characters that have a major role or introducing some from the comics that already exist?

This is what I said when they announced the Little Mermaid casting, it isn't representation if you recycle a white character... you need to create an actual POC character and put the effort in

the artist formerly known as melancholia

2 minutes ago, Autumn said:

How about they cast a good actor instead of a black one?

Read this few times. 

FreePalestine

Chromatislaps

I'm all for diversity, but I'm not for it when it's overly forced :awkney: Just create some new heros or whatever that are POC or LGBTQ+ ...

Disney, pls don't be extra about this.... JK Rowling is being extra as well.... ugh just stop

Archived