Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Brooklyn Nights instrumental appreciation thread

Woohoo

Featured Posts

a true chart-smashing hit out of time.  :bradley:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

It's so crazy that this was produced in 2012, if i'd think of what music would sound in the future this is 100% of what would come to mind:  orchestral and electronic.:saladga:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

This thread is definitely not for me so I'm just gonna be quiet. :trollga:

Let me guess, the bass in the 2nd verse? :ohwell:

IAmNotHere1997
1 minute ago, Woohoo said:

Let me guess, the bass in the 2nd verse? :ohwell:

The entire thing is ... disastrous. Thank God she scrapped this. Enough negativity, I'm not gonna continue because I don't want to ruin this appreciation thread. :bye:

giphy.gif

Emigrante
2 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

The entire thing is ... disastrous. Thank God she scrapped this. Enough negativity, I'm not gonna continue because I don't want to ruin this appreciation thread. :bye:

giphy.gif

WHy are you Here ten to begin with.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

derpmonster

So well produced, so well arranged, so complex, such a masterpiece :giveup:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

I make music, and back in the days I had the stems of this song and I just layered them on Garageband once when I was bored then forgot about it. But I did so on the family computer. So a couple days later, my little sister opened it and told me that she really liked one of my tracks. I was surprised and wondered what she could've heard. It what It was this Garageband file. I was like charlie day ok GIF 

thank you, sister.

More on topic I've always really liked this song. More than many on ARTPOP. 

• 1 month later...

Archived