crisTEAne
7 minutes ago, SJAG said:

It says music by Matthew Leonard Leeb

is her upper lip twitching or did they edit the shape of her lips? :koons:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um this looks amazing. I especially like that this is outside and not indoors. Gaga kind of always does the infinite white space/black space, outerspace thing. AND I LOVE IT. but I love that this is not that; it just stands out so well and she looks great and it highlights the makeup really well :diane:

Why does it feel like any music that Little Complainers like, the GP will be like "too weird", and anything the GP loves, y'all will be "😭😭😭 I just wAnT Old GaGa bACk😓😓" 

She really can't please everyone 

Anyway, she looks amazing and I'm not even a make up loving gal but I'd definitely wear most of the colors. I actually asked Sarah which color best suited my complexion and she was very kind to reply. 

BornAsUnic0rn
Just now, TheHealingPlace said:

Minor correction - Zombie Zombie was actually the one that made the original Venus sample but Gesaffelstein made a very good remix! 

Totally get that. But I find the Gesaffelstein influence on Venus far more obvious, and after all it‘s the more known version of the song, so I always thought she knew the Gesaffelstein remix first, but since it‘s a remix of a cover basically only the original artist gut credit. If you get what I‘m trying to say? So technically she didn’t sample him but..

NewUsername
12 minutes ago, t e a said:

is her upper lip twitching or did they edit the shape of her lips? :koons:

I see it as well, weird

crisTEAne
5 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Girl what :neyde:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

I see it as well, weird

thanks, i'm not alone, then :selena: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back