đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Mark kanemura

RenegAde

Featured Posts

Mister G

He’s amazing. Go follow him on Instagram. He actually gave Gaga a shoutout today reflecting on her VMA Performance from 2009 and thanked her for the opportunity to work with her that opened so many doors for him. He’s a real sweetheart.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CarlosMonster

Unfortunately dancers now a days arent chosen directly through an artist or group in this case Haus Of gaga . They have to go through their own company which requires a contract with the person that they will be working with . I believe mark Spoke about this when working on So you think you can dance where he will venture out new opportunities due to his contract expiring with her. It is then hard to find a company that will renew. She did however pick him up for the I want your love TOM FORD campaign . I am sure they are still close. 

19 minutes ago, CarlosMonster said:

Unfortunately dancers now a days arent chosen directly through an artist or group in this case Haus Of gaga . They have to go through their own company which requires a contract with the person that they will be working with . I believe mark Spoke about this when working on So you think you can dance where he will venture out new opportunities due to his contract expiring with her. It is then hard to find a company that will renew. She did however pick him up for the I want your love TOM FORD campaign . I am sure they are still close. 

Excellent point that he was featured in the 2015 Tom Ford campaign! It's weird though, because he was not included (or didn't accept the invitation? ?) to the Superbowl Halftime show in 2017?

mmmmonster

He choreographed/performed this back in 2013 as an all-star on SYTYCD and everyone loved it so much because it was so unique when everyone else was doing straight-forward contemporary / hip-hop / ballroom.  I think the success of this routine (Nigel Lythgoe even told him that he should start choreographing for Gaga), along with other factors, might have pushed him to pursue his own path.  I certainly miss seeing him next to Gaga a lot, but Mark is so creative and has so much personality that he deserves to shine on his own merits.

AJRocketMan
6 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

I didnt know they dated,Jeremy is a tall drink of water :reductive:

I don’t get what that means. What are you talking about?

RenegAde
3 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

I don’t get what that means. What are you talking about?

It means he is attractive, 

Archived