Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Just Another Day is the best song on Joanne

not a french fry

Featured Posts

not a french fry

I’m entitled to my right opinion. Can someone please explain to me why it gets so much hate? It’s just so perfect and playful. I love it! And the trumpet solo, SLAY ME! She sounds so happy! Best song on Joanne for sure. Fight me gurls :bye:

social experiment gone wrong

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling

:gayhat:OOP

Sinner's Prayer, Just Another Day and Hey Girl comfortably knowing they're the best songs on the album

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Glamourpuss

I love it too, it always puts me in a good mood. I think she wrote this one by herself. :pawsup:

I also really like Sinner's Prayer. That doesn't deserve the hate it gets either. 

Anderson123
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

Sinner's Prayer, John Wayne and Angel Down comfortably knowing they're the best songs on the album

Yes. 

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

Sinner's Prayer, Just Another Day and Hey Girl comfortably knowing they're the best songs on the album

Switch Hey Girl with Joanne (preferably piano version) and you're right. :vegas:

Just Another Day is one of my faves too:heart: It’s so underrated!

I still remember her singing a snippet at a radio show. I was sold immediately haha 

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Unrelated:

Brooklyn Nights and I Wanna Be With You are the best songs during the ARTPOP era, and they weren't on the album?!

Is it because they were about Taylor? :giveup:

16 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I love it too, it always puts me in a good mood. I think she wrote this one by herself. :pawsup:

I also really like Sinner's Prayer. That doesn't deserve the hate it gets either. 

I love you :sara: I don't know you but you're always so kind, it's nice to have people like you on this site :kara:

Archived