Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Just Another Day is the best song on Joanne

not a french fry

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree as I do not think it is the best. But! I still think it is a fantastic song!

Also, non-stans really love it for some reason. I'll post it on my story every now and then and people are always like "bro who is this its so good lmao". Straights...

3 points in and ready for more

Swan Heart
1 hour ago, The Bling said:

:gayhat:OOP

Sinner's Prayer, Just Another Day and Hey Girl comfortably knowing they're the best songs on the album

What kind of perfect taste  :heart:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Reginald

I agree 100%. It's the Joanne song I listen to most. 

It gives me serious Elton John and Amanda Palmer vibes  - they're two of my favorite songwriters.  

codymonster

One of my favourites too! The ending part she does is so great :firega: 

Fun fact, it’s the only song on Joanne ONLY written by her.

A Hybrid

Probably in the top half, but Hey Girl, Sinner’s Prayer and A-YO are better IMO

No family’s safe when I sashay

ToxicHot

Ironically it’s the worst... I feel like it’s not actually super terrible but I definitely have to be in the right mood to listen to it. My least favorite and my least played on Joanne tbh. It’s not as fitting for the rest of the album, which is probably why it’s a bonus track - she probably just didn’t want to waste the Brian Newman collaboration. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

16 hours ago, Nice Gal said:

Unrelated:

Brooklyn Nights and I Wanna Be With You are the best songs during the ARTPOP era, and they weren't on the album?!

Is it because they were about Taylor? :giveup:

Given the lyrics of BN, I assumed it was about Lüc, actually...not strictly that she wants to be with Lüc, but in the song he is a symbol used to say she wishes she could have one last night of her old NYC life she had before blowing up. She was feeling very alone during AP and I think she missed that life despite loving a lot of the one she had. Taylor doesn't really have much to do with NYC or Brooklyn so I wouldn't think it was about him.

Also lol no one saying it reminds them of Sexy Sadie by the Beatles when it *really sounds like that (not copied, just a bit of a vibe).

eeaarrllaalloo

It's my fave song 
but not the best 

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Archived