Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Opinion of BTS?

edengowon

Featured Posts

Diamonster

I think with kpop idols the fact they go through training and such before being put out as a band really takes away the charm for me, it’s like going to university almost, formulaic, of course you’ll get that result, it’s what you signed up for. 

So I just find them meh, I don’t pay attention to them, but the stans make it SO HARD to not feel negatively towards them cuz I don’t want stuff shoved down my throat!! The more you yell at me to do something, the less I want to do it, seriously. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonboywow
40 minutes ago, Diamonster said:

I think with kpop idols the fact they go through training and such before being put out as a band really takes away the charm for me, it’s like going to university almost, formulaic, of course you’ll get that result, it’s what you signed up for. 

So I just find them meh, I don’t pay attention to them, but the stans make it SO HARD to not feel negatively towards them cuz I don’t want stuff shoved down my throat!! The more you yell at me to do something, the less I want to do it, seriously. 

Kpop isn't just bts though. It's like american pop as in there's a wide spectrum. From rap, rock, pop, r&b. There's a lot. And the visuals are much more interesting in every genre. Like right now, I'm really obsessed with this music video 

Archived