• Last Reply
edengowon
14 minutes ago, mister max said:

Taehyung all the way :ally:

amino army GIF

tasteĀ :vegas:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

AJRocketMan

I don't actively listen to their music, but I have checked them out and I think they're very talented guys, not to mention incredibly photogenic. I also love their choreography. However, they seem a bit manufactured and like every other boy band, they're just a canvas for other people's ideas. And Jungkook for the win!

bts-jungkook-lotte-family.jpg

KURUSHITOVSKA

Prefabricated kpopstars, sing meh, dance meh, made specifically for those with low critic sense, thought to appeal girls, that make them teenagers go crazy because they're asian and different of what they're used to. But the worst part are the fans.

Spamming videos everywhere, claiming they're the most attractive human beings on earth when they're obviously not, thinking no one's better than them, but they're just 13 i guess. Girls, they choose those singers because they were the most good looking among many other koreans that sing, just so you'll buy their products because they're cute. There's no art in them, they do nothing, they're just an image

ĀæQuĆ© currĆ­culum tiene Ć©sta tarĆ”ntula?

adamsenigma
2 hours ago, The Bling said:

Their music is generic, they have no charisma, they're decent performers, their fanbase is batshit insane

Not very good, yeah :selena:

You only need to watch their documentaries and stuff to really lile them, that's how I started to really like them as people and artists, they are literally the only pop male act serving PERFORMANCE, they sing and dance really good, they write their stuff and even produce it sometimes, not to talk about how dedicated and perfectionist they are as performers, it's insane how they perform every night for like 3 hours with hard choreo, with props on stage, playing instruments, serving visuals, vocals, outfit changes and more.

You guys really need to give them a try, maybe not musically but artistically speaking you can tell how commited they are to their craft and their fans.Ā 

Lately I've been obsessed with this performanceĀ 

Ā 

moonboywow

Yall say this manufactured **** and hate on them for that yet a lot of you prefer any other album of Gaga's except for joanne. The only album of hers that she felt the most free. Am I right?Ā 

As for BTS, I do love them but shinee has my heart. BTS write their own stuff. They are so hardworking. And suga is my bias. He is such a perfectionist. I've been watching this video lately.Ā 

Ā 

edengowon
17 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

You only need to watch their documentaries and stuff to really lile them, that's how I started to really like them as people and artists, they are literally the only pop male act serving PERFORMANCE, they sing and dance really good, they write their stuff and even produce it sometimes, not to talk about how dedicated and perfectionist they are as performers, it's insane how they perform every night for like 3 hours with hard choreo, with props on stage, playing instruments, serving visuals, vocals, outfit changes and more.

You guys really need to give them a try, maybe not musically but artistically speaking you can tell how commited they are to their craft and their fans.Ā 

Ā 

thank you! i hate when people say they're fabricated because THEY MAKE THEIR OWN STUFF

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Theyā€™re super talented, always advocate for self-expression and love their fans so much. Whether you like their music or not, theyā€™re incredibly talented singers, dancers, rappers and overall artists with amazing visuals and choreo. Their fan base can be way too much to handle at times but thereā€™s no debate on whether theyā€™re talented or not, and theyā€™re certainly amazing people with a great message for their fans.Ā 

Ā 

And yes im a stan šŸ˜©

šŸ‡ØšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡§šŸ‡ø monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

12 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Yall say this manufactured **** and hate on them for that yet a lot of you prefer any other album of Gaga's except for joanne. The only album of hers that she felt the most free. Am I right?Ā 

As for BTS, I do love them but shinee has my heart. BTS write their own stuff. They are so hardworking. And suga is my bias. He is such a perfectionist. I've been watching this video lately.Ā 

Ā 

Suga and j-hope are my biases šŸ˜­ā¤ļø

šŸ‡ØšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡§šŸ‡ø monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

The Bling
34 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Ā 

Yeah I have real life stan friends and they keep trying to make me stan but I just don't see the appeal sorry :selena:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

They're cute. Very charming personalities, great videos, cute enough sugary-pop music, and great dancers.

As somebody that isĀ farĀ from a K-Pop stan, I appreciate their music for what it is- easily palatable pop made by fairly talented individuals. Nothing more, or less.

Now... K-Pop Standom in general is very chaotic, and they scare me as much as they make me laugh. Honestly, the "maybe if Jeffrey Epstein didĀ thisĀ [insert video of some random LOONA girl dancing] then he wouldn't be dead!" meme is one of the funniest things I have ever encountered. But they can be manic, too.

3 points in and ready for more

I think there will always be haters because you can't please everyone. BTS is living their best life and no amount of hate is going to change that. :coffee:

Talent-wise? They will never be as talented as Gaga, but they do bring something new to the table.

Archived