💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Smith changes their pronouns to they/them

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

LordEnigma
52 minutes ago, TED said:

Can they just accept that they are a male, the entire world is used to using the pronoun He for them , get over it and be their non binary self no matter what pronoun is used. Geez, why are pronouns so important?! If you get triggered by a pronoun which isn't used to deliberately offend you, then you need to work on your triggers and not on other people's choice of words. I find it really egocentric to ask the entire world to change their ways only so you can feel comfortable. 

Did you read Sam's post? He said as long as you can try - that's all Sam cares about đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïž Sam doesn't seem to care all that much and realized it's going to be very different for a lot of people.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma
34 minutes ago, Danjajr said:

Put aside the non-binary gender here, how is "them" gonna be used? It's gonna be hell with not native English speakers.

- Have you listen to their new song?

- Who? The Chainsmokers?

- No! Sam Smith!

- What? There are 2 of him?

something like this...

Or you could just use Sam Smith in place of he/she/them.

LordEnigma
23 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

It doesn’t make sense, I’m sorry.

I understand being a LGBT individual but beyond that, theres nothing else.

How can Sam Smith identify as “they” yet be gay. That doesn’t make sense to me.

To be gay, you have to be a male that’s into males, so then what does Sam Smith identify as? As another previous user mentioned, how will they compete at awards shows? what about their kids, are they gonna be boys or girls or also theys?  

I get that it’s confusing - but it’s also not the end of the world to just do what someone asks.

LordEnigma
3 hours ago, Versace said:

My opinion might be controversial but why can't he just identify as non-binary and allow people to refer to him as he or she. Like the "they" thing is so dramatic. You're a celebrity, you can't expect everyone you encounter from now on to know your pronoun preference. Sam needs to take notes from Ezra Miller. 

I don’t think Sam expects this after reading the post.

LordEnigma
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Gagadaily always shows it's ass when it comes to gender. Why am i shocked y'all are reacting this way now. 

I think a lot of it is also that GGD doesn’t like Sam :triggered:

You don't have to understand something to accept or respect someone and their identity/decision. This thread is disappointing to say the least

cool

LordEnigma
2 minutes ago, Jenina said:

You don't have to understand something to accept or respect someone and their identity/decision. This thread is disappointing to say the least

Yes - I mean gays telling others to just go with the flow is so hypocritical. Especially since we are asking religions to go against their viewpoint.

i don’t get it. Sure, it can be confusing. But so is being gay for a lot of people đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïž

1 hour ago, DonatellaPop said:

i would like to take this moment to apologise to the non binary individuals reading this and seeing all the hate comments, I assure you, you are accepted, people just aren't thinking properly.

Thanks. It's been very difficult to read this.

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Chromaticunt
48 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Atleast I used the right pronoun, you should log off. 

Just a mistake. I'm not the one calling someone  "Just a basic gay." Reevaluate your choices. 

2 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Just a mistake. I'm not the one calling someone  "Just a basic gay." Reevaluate your choices. 

Don’t come after me, that’s my opinion. I personally think Sam Smith goes out of their way to be different all the time and they’re just so normal and ordinary to me.

What “choices” am I reevaluating??? That makes no sense

BYE

migamiga

Someone comes out as non binary and the first question y’all ask is how will they be nominated at award shows? :saladga:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived