💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Smith changes their pronouns to they/them

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Autumn said:

If you ask me, I've always felt that there needs to be a split/divide between the LGB+ community and the T+ community. Gay people or bisexuals or any other sexual minority often fail to share ANY experiences with a trans person beyond "coming out". Consider an LGBA+ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, asexual, pansexual etc.) and a TNB+ (transgender, non binary etc.) community 

I know many trans people who do not associate themselves with the “non-binary” identity. In fact, many are annoyed that non-binary has taken over the trans conversation and it has taken away from actual trans people fighting for their acceptance. But that’s a whole other conversation to have.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good for them :wtfga:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

whocares
3 minutes ago, Autumn said:

If you ask me, I've always felt that there needs to be a split/divide between the LGB+ community and the T+ community. Gay people or bisexuals or any other sexual minority often fail to share ANY experiences with a trans person beyond "coming out". Consider an LGBA+ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, asexual, pansexual etc.) and a TNB+ (transgender, non binary etc.) community 

Honestly, I agree. And again, I’m not trying to offend anyone but I don’t get any of this.

NewUsername
12 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Well its 21st century ... hey may change his dogs pronoun to he/him   ( legally ) in future .... who know ...what shiat is going to happen???

because dogs and people are the same thing, right? :triggered:

ANTI WP
26 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

because dogs and people are the same thing, right? :triggered:

No ... are you ....seriously ? :toofunny:

noisullitcefrep
12 minutes ago, Autumn said:

I know English isn't the only language but many languages do have ways of referring to 'them' as a group that could be used to refer to non binary people. Also, many non binary people don't mind if they get called he or she (from my own experience they understand it's unusual to many and sometimes not possible), it's not like they're demanding to be called a specific pronoun, just asking and most likely wouldn't mind if you used a gendered pronoun

Yes I get you, but I guess it really depends. Because in German the "they" pronoun already has a second meaning, so it would make things even more confusing:selena: 

I guess we're just right in the middle of change and we'll find a way everybody will feel properly acknowledged!

It's weird to refer to someone as 'they/them' since they means multiple people so it doesn't make sense. Maybe invent a new pronoun if it matters so much

Decodekid

Interesting and good for them.

how will they be awarded? 

Does they still identifies as gay or now as just queer? 

So many questions 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

HighwayGuy

I identify as non-binary and it’s not about going “too far” it’s about people recognising and appreciating your (gender) identity. I wouldn’t mind if I was called “he” by people who don’t know it’s just nice to not be labelled as “he” by family and friends when you yourself don’t identify with it. 

OT: I love sam for this :party: so good to have a role model for genderqueer people

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived