šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which celebrity's career would you like to have?

Magneto

Featured Posts

ANTI WP
34 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Really, why?Ā :oprah:

The talent he has in music industry !!

Rapping capabilities

Smart career move

Legendary ****Ā 

Clapping back techniques

He keep it real most of the timesĀ 

Thats why .... i adore him as a rapper ( only )Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

The talent he has in music industry !!

Rapping capabilities

Smart career move

Legendary ****Ā 

Clapping back techniques

He keep it real most of the timesĀ 

Thats why .... i adore him as a rapper ( only )Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I agree.

Finally a Stan on GagaDailyĀ :ladyhaha:

giphy.gif

ANTI WP
26 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

I agree.

Finally a Stan on GagaDailyĀ :ladyhaha:

giphy.gif

Yeah GGD hates rappersĀ 

Stans sticks together šŸ¤˜

The Fame

Stephen King. Seriously, he isĀ well known and respected for hisĀ captivating books, which earn him bank. He also earns bankĀ for the movies that get made from his stories. AND, because he's an author, it's not like paparazzi follows him around, he gets to live his life while being worth 400 MILLION DOLLARS (according to Google).Ā 

Ā 

I can't with everyone saying they'd want to be like Madonna or whatever. It takes a VERY rare type of personality to survive the conditions of extreme fame. You can't even stand on your own balcony without some creepy man taking pictures of you after sneaking onto your property, orĀ randomĀ  people sticking their hands into the car to try to touch you like wtf. And that type of behavior is almost daily for your entire life.Ā 

Prismatic Light

I would have said Madonna or Gaga or even Katy Perry like many other here did, but wow, I'd never manage to survive what they have been through, both in their legendary careers and also in their tormented private lives... All of them survived a different kind of hell, this is maybe why I love and admire all of them so muchĀ :heart:

So I'd say a career as actor tbh, idk, an idol of mine like Chris Evans, rich af, extremely beautiful and hot (:lolly:),Ā also actors like him usually have loyal and kind fans and people recognize you but without being that kind of exaggerated stalkers, and I'd work with some of my other favorite actors too in some my favorite films ever, I guessĀ :hor:i dont even know what is he talking about chris evans GIF

Ā 

Be kind šŸ§”

migamiga

BeyoncĆ©! The acclaim, respect, accolades, money, privilege, power ugh. And to be able to have sia living in your basement. Who wouldnā€™t want that?

gagaxsebert

Rihanna

tenor.gif

Whats there not to love, sis has had an amazing career and sheā€™s the highest paid female musician when she releasing nothingĀ :trollga:

Used to be HighRoad

IAmNotHere1997

Kim Petras tbh. indie artist with a selective fanbase, she's doing whatever the f**k she wants with her music, she tours WW, she's not overworking herself, present on stan twitter, etc

Diamonster

Gaga, or Billie Eilish

Iā€™d love!Ā All these famous people complaining about not having privacy and stuff, Iā€™d give it all to live through music!! To have it be my job, to be able to carry out creative visions because thereā€™s budget, oh man Iā€™d love it love it love it. To make peopleā€™s days just cuz you waved at them, oh

Iā€™d be so happy with almost any career as long as it allowed me to perform for a lot of people and have music that can sustain itself and connect with people,Ā Iā€™d be happy (as long as it isnā€™t a controversy full career, obviously, I mean a healthy one) I donā€™t care about being big or small, just connecting with peopleĀ 

IAmNotHere1997
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Kim Petras tbh. indie artist with a selective fanbase, she's doing whatever the f**k she wants with her music, she tours WW, she's not overworking herself, present on stan twitter, etc

also she can have a personal normal life, walking down the street without being harrased and stuff, that's a plusĀ :firega:Ā 

No one's in particular. I'd like to have the career of an indie artist, though, playing by own rules and working when I want to. I'd want to have total control over my career. I would not want to be a puppet of some record label, having to go through them if I wanted time to breathe. I wouldn't want to be trapped in endorsements or anything like that.

I wouldn't be instantly recognizable on the street, so I could still have a normal life, while doing what I love and making enough money to be considered wealthy/upper class, at the least.

Archived