💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

EMA's 2012 - Marry The Night Nominated for Best Video & 2 Other Noms

Haus

Featured Posts

As much as I would want MTN to win Best Video, there's really a huge possibility that the MTV EMA panel won't give it to her at all to be quite honest since it seemed she won't be there in the event in the first place... BUT anyway, I'm voting hard for Biggest Fans and Best Live regardless. We can give those 2 awards to her if we vote like crazy. :fan:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have exceeded the amount of votes allowed

I hate MTV EMA :taylor:

:shutup:

:eww:

No, it's good. It gives you time to do other things. :) It'll reset tomorrow.

I think the limit of the number of votes you can cast per day for each category is 100. It's simple, just dedicate 5 minutes per day to vote and interchange between with Best Live and Best Fans. It's not that hard. :party:

high heeled fem

Marry the night was a better video than everything on that list.. and most of what was at the VMAs..

sooo true!!! :clap:

YAY IM SO HAPPY

TheEyeOfHorus

No, it's good. It gives you time to do other things. :) It'll reset tomorrow.

But I want to no-life with voting and make Queen Gaga win everything she could :emo:

Oh, you're right. maybe I was just being too startled from Korea dominating el mundo *calm muh tets, calm muh tets* :blehga:

sorry for my :derpga: ness

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

It's time for Marry The Night to win something. It wasn't that bad as some people think. And the video was so-o-o long like a mini-movie. :flutter:

Oh, you're right. maybe I was just being too startled from Korea dominating el mundo *calm muh tets, calm muh tets* :blehga:

sorry for my :derpga: ness

No problem hun. :kisses:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Oh mah gawd. The biebs outnumbered lms already.

they're so scary :eww:

Those Beliebers are so fast! JB was just a far #2 an hour ago, now he's currently #1 with 136,000+ points as of this posting. :duck:

Those Beliebers are so fast! JB was just a far #2 MINUTES ago, now he's currently #1 with 136,000+ points as of this posting. :duck:

fixed it :wtf:

Archived