Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

EMA's 2012 - Marry The Night Nominated for Best Video & 2 Other Noms

Haus

Featured Posts

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robinladen

I hope she win sthg although she won't perform or attend as she will be touring BTWB in Brazil (sao Paulo) the same day..

Let's hope for a repeat of the 2010 Ema's. :nacho:

lady-gaga-ema.jpg

Voted! I hope she wins as many as possible, although I'm afraid because of these Beliebers and Directioners...They vote like they have no soul! :D

No chance, Gangnam Style will pwnd all those divas. :fan:

Don't you ever underestimate those Korean stans. Literally, they'll be voting cats and dogs and all kinds of animals all day and night everyday while you only voted once a day. Do you remember when she was nominated from Time's most influential people. There were two Korean in the top five, one is an ice skater at #2, another one is Rain, an entertainer at #5. You'll never know how tragic this will be until you lose it. :eww: omg i got goosebumps while typing this :eww:

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Don't you ever underestimate those Korean stans. Literally, they'll be voting cats and dogs and all kinds of animals all day and night everyday while you only voted once a day. Do you remember when she was nominated from Time's most influential people. There were two Korean in the top five, one is an ice skater at #2, another one is Rain, an entertainer at #5. You'll never know how tragic this will be until you lose it. :eww: omg i got goosebumps while typing this :eww:

I know right, it will be really tough with PSY in the house.

Fortunately the category in question is not for voting though.

Let's just hope the MTV Europe committee will have enough minds to choose the right winner.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived