Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney serving major Blackout vibes

Regina George

Featured Posts

I think she's just bored. I feel like she doesn't have it in her to be creative anymore. Whenever I see her on stage or music videos I just see a shadow of what she used to be, she doesn't seem to have the passion and hunger like she did before. Im not blaming her Im just saying, Im so sure in her mind she doesnt think about her past albums, her new era or what new creative project she could work on next. 

Gimme More
4 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

I think she's just bored. I feel like she doesn't have it in her to be creative anymore. Whenever I see her on stage or music videos I just see a shadow of what she used to be, she doesn't seem to have the passion and hunger like she did before. Im not blaming her Im just saying, Im so sure in her mind she doesnt think about her past albums, her new era or what new creative project she could work on next. 

as much as i'd hate not have new britney music, i'd rather her be happy and if leaving showbiz is the best thing for her, i would support her :heart:

in relation to music i only want her to put out music again, if that is what she wants and if she's passionate about it!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived