Jump to content
Stefani Tee
charts

Chart Discussion

Featured Posts

Lazz Monster
10 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

New Zealand

32 (36) 51 ASIB

39 (39) 50 Shallow

wait, why has Shallow been on the NZ chart for 50weeks only? Whereas everywhere else it's at 52 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ViviLittleM
10 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

wait, why has Shallow been on the NZ chart for 50weeks only? Whereas everywhere else it's at 52 

Maybe it debuted outside top 50 so bubbling under and then only two weeks later inside 

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arturo
1 hour ago, Lazz Monster said:

wait, why has Shallow been on the NZ chart for 50weeks only? Whereas everywhere else it's at 52 

The movie came out 2 weeks later in Oceania and Shallow was a bit of a flop™️ during its first 2 weeks in Australia and NZ.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gypsy Life

US update on the future SOTY winner:

Always Remember Us This Way:

Sales: 440,000
Spotify: 433,000 (65M)
YouTube: 500,000 (75M)
Others: 493,000 (74M)

= 1,866,000

Bonus:

Shallow:

Sales: 1,260,000
Spotify: 1,100,000 (165M)
YouTube: 1,293,000 (194M)
Others: 1,233,000 (185M)

= 4,886,000

I'll Never Love Again:

Sales: 335,000
Spotify: 287,000 (43M)
YouTube: 356,000 (57M)
Others: 333,000 (50M)

= 1,320,000

  • Like 30
  • YAAAS 10
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arturo
3 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

US update on the future SOTY winner:

Always Remember Us This Way:

Sales: 440,000
Spotify: 433,000 (65M)
YouTube: 500,000 (75M)
Others: 493,000 (74M)

= 1,866,000

Bonus:

Shallow:

Sales: 1,260,000
Spotify: 1,100,000 (165M)
YouTube: 1,293,000 (194M)
Others: 1,233,000 (185M)

= 4,886,000

I'll Never Love Again:

Sales: 335,000
Spotify: 287,000 (43M)
YouTube: 356,000 (57M)
Others: 333,000 (50M)

= 1,320,000

19% of Spotify streams for Shallow being from the US. Omg GLOBALGa snapped.

  • Like 9
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladygagalover
4 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

US update on the future SOTY winner:

Always Remember Us This Way:

Sales: 440,000
Spotify: 433,000 (65M)
YouTube: 500,000 (75M)
Others: 493,000 (74M)

= 1,866,000

Bonus:

Shallow:

Sales: 1,260,000
Spotify: 1,100,000 (165M)
YouTube: 1,293,000 (194M)
Others: 1,233,000 (185M)

= 4,886,000

I'll Never Love Again:

Sales: 335,000
Spotify: 287,000 (43M)
YouTube: 356,000 (57M)
Others: 333,000 (50M)

= 1,320,000

Do you know how many units ARUTW is shifting in the US per week? How long will it take to hit 2x platinum? Also, I have the same questions for Shallow. When do you think it will hit 5x platinum?

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miaou

And global legend snapped again :worship2:

With Shallow, Lady Gaga becomes the first foreign lead female artist to have a song that spent 50 weeks on the NZ charts.

  • Like 17
  • YAAAS 7
  • Shook 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FRANZGA

Midday Update

Shallow - 859,559,680 (+1,426,006)

ARUTW - 313,307,308 (+602,304)

:firega:

  • Like 36
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CakeLikeLG
4 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

Midday Update

Shallow - 859,559,680 (+1,426,006)

ARUTW - 313,307,308 (+602,304)

:firega:

great update. will Shallow enter top 50 again? :nooo:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FRANZGA
10 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

Midday Update

Shallow - 859,559,680 (+1,426,006)

ARUTW - 313,307,308 (+602,304)

:firega:

Additional Update

7 Rings - 879,458,241 (+1,325,474)

Over 100k gap in midday for the first time.. SHALLAH's Longevity :firega:

  • Like 15
  • YAAAS 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gypsy Life
1 hour ago, Ladygagalover said:

Do you know how many units ARUTW is shifting in the US per week? How long will it take to hit 2x platinum? Also, I have the same questions for Shallow. When do you think it will hit 5x platinum?

~15k for ARUTW so 2x platinum in December.

~40k for Shallow so 5x by end of October.

  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu

Discoheaven is charting on Norway iTunes at 193 :applause: she is coming

soundcloud.com/andreusongs
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...