💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Are The "Russians" Still Commenting On Gaga's Instagram?

mamo

Featured Posts

I honestly didn't know there were so many irina shayk stans out there :selena:

like why? 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

5 minutes ago, mamo said:

I honestly didn't know there were so many irina shayk stans out there :selena:

like why? 

They are not her fans 🤣🤣🤣 They troll lots of celebrity accounts. Some are fans of hers! Russians are just a weird people. Sorry, but they are.

The worse thing you can do is give them attention. All they are doing is posting recipes and dumb ****. They will eventually get bored. Gaga is right not to acknowledge the. It must be really annoying that she doesn't. 

28 minutes ago, Madling said:

They are not her fans 🤣🤣🤣 They troll lots of celebrity accounts. Some are fans of hers! Russians are just a weird people. Sorry, but they are.

The worse thing you can do is give them attention. All they are doing is posting recipes and dumb ****. They will eventually get bored. Gaga is right not to acknowledge the. It must be really annoying that she doesn't. 

You shoudn't say sorry. I am a Russian as well and I can say that most of Russians are stupid as heck. Instead of trying to make their country better and change something in the government, they are "having fun" to spam useless stuff on Gaga's profile :fail::emma:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

FameMonster01

It's become sort of Russian chat room, where they talk about their family, promote things they want to sell, re unite with long lost friends, discuss politics, fight, etc... 

Im okay with that as long as they buy LG6 so it debuts with 1m debut PURE in russia ONLY

HeavyCapiLover
11 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

It's become sort of Russian chat room, where they talk about their family, promote things they want to sell, re unite with long lost friends, discuss politics, fight, etc... 

Im okay with that as long as they buy LG6 so it debuts with 1m debut PURE in russia ONLY

Wtf what's the point of foing this lmao? Russians are weeeiiiird 

FameMonster01
2 minutes ago, HeavyCapiLover said:

Wtf what's the point of foing this lmao? Russians are weeeiiiird 

they love doing things just for mockery/ fun

gypsy101
2 hours ago, Madling said:

as someone with a russian stepmother i can confirm that russians are weird AF

Archived